Not for me personally also not sure if this would be popular here but with content becoming more popular maybe it is... This type of stuff is popular with "Gooners" and no I'm not refering to fans of The Goonies or Arsenal FC lol.
So hornym, you are looking for jerk off buddies?
Like setting up a Teams meeting, getting some porn on, sharing screen and jerking off together. Is that correct?
You say you've got a huge urge for this. What's the attraction for you? You are gay, maybe bisexual as you are also after a mfm experience.
I suppose everyone has their thing. But just wanted to see if I understood your request.
Maybe if I've helped clarify it for others you'll find your buddies.
You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only
takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please
log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.