Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Ramadaan Punting
Re: Ramadaan Punting
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2017-06-20 17:01:41

On 2017-06-20 15:50:04 Jewel said:
On 2017-06-20 12:23:54 ramrom said: We all understand the challenges and where necessary quite a few punters do their bit to help alleviate some of the stresses the ladies have. Does it warrant coming onto this site and insulting punters for a paycheck?
I will not grace your response with a reply. Please kindly re read what I wrote as clearly you misunderstood. I refuse to get involved with angry men who only want to argue and fight when we have far too much of it going on every day of our lives.

What was the point of your post then? A request was made and there were positive responses, along comes Paige who insulted all and sundry through the thread and then backed down with a /the punter made me do it' excuse. When it comes to the original aim of the thread it almost sounds as though you saying no in a long winded way. Or I'm missing the point.

That it happens to come after Paige's lame attempt at saying she did it because the money was good doesn't excuse the bad behavior. It almost sounded like you were making excuses for what she did.
buzzy64
buzzy64 - Re: Ramadaan Punting
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 119
View Profile
Posted: 2017-06-20 17:38:21

if i may be slightly rude and say as a general rule in anything in "tough times" the weak will leave the stronger better will stay. better for us punters better quality to share our hard earned money with and they survived because if their amazing service.. win win

thats why i love the threads here yo see so many sides to ladies and i just merely stay away from those. my regulars are amazing and they compensated beyond their rates because i have the means to share it and i entirely feel they deserve it. their time and service is all yours and in my opinion if you paying for it and you get good quality you go back. punting, woolies food and even armani in hyde park.
Milika
Milika - Re: Ramadaan Punting
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 173
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-06-20 21:11:07

Am literally counting down,can't wait to kiss all my Muslim boos...
Se_kaas
Se_kaas - Re: Ramadaan Punting
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 188
View Profile
Posted: 2017-06-20 21:58:04

On 2017-06-20 16:45:07 Veronica Franco said:
@Jewel.....Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Making love is impossible on this site as there are always those out to make war by dissecting something according to their own perceptions of what they think you mean. It doesn't matter how you explain yourself until you are blue in the face, someone will always be offended......so resolve not to give a shit. Those that get it will love you and those that decide to twist everything you say will do so at their leisure babe.

You meant well, bottom line.

Miss Vee. You used the word "shit". Tsk tsk tsk
Sultry Indian Jiah
Sultry Indian Jiah - Re: Ramadaan Punting
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 356
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-06-20 23:49:39

On 2017-06-20 21:11:07 Milika said:
Am literally counting down,can't wait to kiss all my Muslim boos...

Most of my boos have been visiting me in the evenings ;-)
Lady Alexa
Lady Alexa - Re: Ramadaan Punting
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 162
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-06-21 00:36:22

Loved reading this thread, so dissapointed in myself honestly for looking past it.
tsk

So I'm clearly missing out in life and I've got FOMO!

RAMADAN SPECIAL :

From the 7th till the 10th of July

SENSUAL TANTRIC NURU MASSAGE WITH LINGAM,EDGING,PRE EJACULATION CONTROL AND....

SLOW SENSUAL BJ
Maybe more

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.