Navigation
Dominique
Dominique - Barter and bang Urgent School Supplies
Barter and bang Urgent School Supplies
Advertiser
Joined:
11 Dec 2023
Posts to Date: 3137
  View Profile  
Posted: 2025-01-08 09:00:31

Good morning Purple world

I have 2 daughter's going to high school, is there anyone that can help me with 2 tablets to download there text books onto and also stationary please

I am in the fountainbleu randburg area and I'll offer my services to you in exchange

Urgent

Kisses Dominique
Dominique
Dominique - Re: Barter and bang Urgent School Supplies
Re: Barter and bang Urgent School Supplies
Advertiser
Joined:
11 Dec 2023
Posts to Date: 3139
  View Profile  
Posted: 2025-01-08 13:14:48

Please sponsor my girls in exchange for some naughty fun

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.