Navigation
dave
dave - Josefine
Josefine
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:00

Josefine's pictures on ESA look pretty enticing, but customer comments are not allowed. Called her and got the basic sales pitch and details. Personally, I have found that beautiful women rarely come up to my expectations of what I would call a sexually exciting encounter beyond the average. I have only met 3 ladies on ESA that fitted this bill so far (and lots of school fees in between!). What I need to know before I lay out Josefine's above average fee is whether I will be dealing with a cold robotic prima donna or a hot woman who has realised and accepts that this work is what she was meant to do and wants to make a packet out of it.
Anyone been to see her?
Barry Bloggs
Barry Bloggs - Re: Josefine
Re: Josefine
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:01

Dave I am one of her regulars here and in UK where she also works. I pay the money because she is a total class act! Robotic she is not and well you pay for what you get. Class, quality, wonderful venue and treatment out of this world, you will not be dissapointed. THe only problem is getting hold of her, she is always travelling somewhere!
hellosailor666
hellosailor666 - Re: Josefine
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile

Expensive Yes!!!!!! You wont be disappointed. Bloggs says it all!
dave
dave - Re: Josefine
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile

Thank you.
Pete
Pete - Re: Josefine
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile

I've seen her she was ok nothing to write home about, over priced. Yes all the bells and whistles but I’ve found much better for less.
dave
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile

I guess it's all about what I want then. So here it is:
If it's a sin An intelligent woman of reasonable looks who loves oral sex, bothways.. is able to do prostate/ ejaculation management and if I get that that far, have sex with her, culminating in a "pressure release" onto her tummy and a follow-up all or nothing shag to blow the top off my head , or anything that has a similar outcome...
Barry Bloggs
Barry Bloggs - Re: Josefine
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile

Hi well it all depends what you want. Pete obviously does not care to have a shag in excellent unsurpassed accomodation with top class underware, what ever you want to drink, clean sheets makes no impression on him, just the shag! And the shag is as good as you will get. Dave you are looking for a rocket scientist in sex, there is no both way oral and everything is safe sex. For me fine I am concerned about my health, but for you look for a cheap end slapper in a down maket place with all that your fantasy desires. You got the wrong bird then chum!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Josefine
Less than 5 posts

What I don't get is why would someone who is earning Pounds want to do the same job for Rands where the std risk is higher
dave
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:02

Thank you for your feedback Barry. I appreciate your candour, but what I am looking for is what I described and is clearly not Josefine, which is quite in order.

"Darnit", I would imagine that Josefine is fortunate enough to choose the climate in which she wishes to live. UK is fine from around June and we're fine from around November. Thank God for us that export parity pricing hasnt hit the working girl industry in South Africa....yet! Or you would be looking at about R 2000 a pop for a very mediocre girl. Enjoy it while it lasts my man, it wont be forever!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.