Navigation
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - HOE -- Our Stunning Line Up of 27 ANGELS This Week -- of March 7th 2016
HOE -- Our Stunning Line Up of 27 ANGELS This Week -- of March 7th 2016
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1963
View Profile
Posted: 2016-03-05 11:38:45

Ladies available this Week -- !!! You will be Impressed !!!

Our Line Up :

Massage Only : Kitty & Mia

Therapists : VEGAS -- PARIS -- SKYE -- STARR -- TATUM --PIXIE -- SASHA --- JOLIE -- London --- Violet ---Eva --Trish --Clarissa -- Layla --- ---Tamzin -- Paige ---Rio -- Bubbles --Sandy-- Fire -- Kate --- Savanna --- Tiffany --- Amy --- Claire--- Jade ---Alexis

Specials : Include Today's Monday Special save R 300 -- Wednesday is " Bring a Friend Day & Friday is Free Braai Day with a Booking -- Start ever Week Off with a Big Smile !!!

Please call for availability to avoid disappointment -- Note some of Our Angels are working a limited schedule

086-118-8825
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: HOE -- Our Stunning Line Up of 27 ANGELS This Week -- of March 7th 2016
Re: HOE -- Our Stunning Line Up of 27 ANGELS This Week -- of March 7th 2016
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1965
View Profile
Posted: 2016-03-07 09:55:42

Ladies available this Week -- !!! You will be Impressed !!!

Our Line Up :

Massage Only : Kitty & Mia

Therapists : VEGAS -- PARIS -- SKYE -- STARR -- TATUM --PIXIE -- SASHA --- JOLIE -- London --- Violet ---Eva --Trish --Clarissa -- Layla --- ---Tamzin -- Paige ---Rio -- Bubbles --Sandy-- Fire -- Kate --- Savanna --- Tiffany --- Amy --- Claire--- Jade ---Alexis

Specials : Include Today's Monday Special save R 300 -- Wednesday is " Bring a Friend Day & Friday is Free Braai Day with a Booking -- Start ever Week Off with a Big Smile !!!

Please call for availability to avoid disappointment -- Note some of Our Angels are working a limited schedule

086-118-8825
Fire in her Hole
Fire in her Hole - Re: HOE -- Our Stunning Line Up of 27 ANGELS This Week -- of March 7th 2016
Re: HOE -- Our Stunning Line Up of 27 ANGELS This Week -- of March 7th 2016
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 249
View Profile
Posted: 2016-03-07 19:59:30
Edited: 2016-03-07 20:17:58

Name: PARIS

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood/Wilgers

Full Profile: [No PARIS' profile on ESA so I can only report here for my fellow punters]

Today was her first day in HOE. Her first client only asked for massage. Me was her second client. I'd like to say something to her first client. Sir, thank you very much!

Sir, did you know she had not been touched & muffed for more than one month? Did you know how horny her mate was? Her juice flowed out and dripped onto her butterfly. My member was swallowed...

Sir, did you know how she did the BJ? That's we called real SUCK! Deep & tightened SUCK! One of the Top HOE SUCK!

Sir, did you know how she rode on the top? I held her petite body, muffed her fresh nipple, looked at her pretty face and beautiful eyes while she rode on me. Wildly, yes wildly! If I didn't stop her, me finished!

I don't know who you are but again thank you sir for giving me the chance to be her first FH client.

Thanks for the great service Paris babe. You'll see me again soon. Xxx Matthew

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.