Navigation
Meg
Meg - Re: Threesome - curious.....
Re: Threesome - curious.....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 968
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-03-04 11:01:24

Boobs.... lets see who would like to join us? Now this is going to be awseome... a nice 2hour session.......
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Threesome - curious.....
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-03-04 11:40:53

Flip it book devils play ground at HOE you can have a freagin blast. Envious. We expect a report back. Meg we must still meet and soon! Maybe also with a naughty girlfreind...
Durban guy 1980
Durban guy 1980 - Re: Threesome - curious.....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 296
View Profile
Posted: 2016-03-04 11:58:20

If you married then think of it this way.....
You are married . Have a honey on the side . But lucky you that the wife is cool provided she gets to play and enjoy...
How's the imagination running now mate . Now for the bad news . It probably ain't gonna happen . ( perhaps a minute % might achieve this )
Best solution get 2 girls and have fun . Each experience would be uniquely different
Mujahid001
Mujahid001 - Re: Threesome - curious.....
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 670
View Profile
Posted: 2016-03-04 12:21:14

Remember Zena from back in the day? My best ever threesome was with Zena and Eva. Both wild sex machines. I still get a fully erect 2.12 inches in my pants when I think about it even tho the event happened in 2008 at that David street house in Sandton.
Tizz
Tizz - Re: Threesome - curious.....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 69
View Profile
Posted: 2016-03-04 17:13:10

Most of the punts that left lasting impressions on me have been 3somes.I must have been involved in about 10 in total.But,there is one such a punt that leaves a vivid memory and trumps the rest...A multiracial romp in a house in Orange Grove involving...myself,Nicky...yes good guess, the legend herself and another petite nubian by the name of Divine.The highlight was at one point as I was pounding Nicky missionary and Devine,lying on her back,digging her nails into my back with her left hand and vigorously rubbing at her clit with the other,in an almost quivering voice,she pleaded: "My turn pleeeaaase!!!"
mojompower
mojompower - Re: Threesome - curious.....
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 209
View Profile
Posted: 2016-03-04 17:17:53

@Tizz i think i remember that house... was years ago but memories lol.
Trixie
Trixie - Re: Threesome - curious.....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 115
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-03-04 17:32:44

I still think a multiracial 3 some is the best of them all. I would have multiple orgasms till my legs start shaking👅😂👅
Tizz
Tizz - Re: Threesome - curious.....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 70
View Profile
Posted: 2016-03-04 20:01:23

On 2016-03-04 17:17:53 mojompower said:
@Tizz i think i remember that house... was years ago but memories lol.

@Moj.The house is in Sydenham to be precise and it's still going but sadly Nicky has left.Best punt at a budget.

On 2016-03-04 17:32:44 Trixie said:
I still think a multiracial 3 some is the best of them all. I would have multiple orgasms till my legs start shaking👅😂👅

The whole taboo surrounding sex between different races make it unique, amd can be compared to indulging in pleasures of "the forbidden fruit". It is incomprehensibly fuckilicious.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.