Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Value for Money
Re: Value for Money
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:59

Pussylover....

Read that Pietpompies is looking for some girls in Bloemfontein in this forum as " girls in Bloem"

Lo & behold a reply from the author as Mxolo suggested to piet to come to the newscafe at the waterfront and she is a waitress and will cater for his desires after her shift...

That is something hoping Pietpompies will come back and enlighten us of his experience.
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

You cannot judge the "service" by what it costs. I have some incredible experiences for R200 and also some incredibly crap experiences for a lot more(way more!).

As far as black girls go, in general I have to agree that they have less inhibitions and they do appear to enjoy sex more than most other races. But I am generalising as I have also had memorable experiences with white, coloured, Indian and Chinese girls(Not only working ladies!)

Every person have their own tastes and preferences, so if for instance you have a problem with ladies of other races, that is your choice, but allow others to live out their choices as well.
wonderman
wonderman - Re: Value for Money
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile

Alphie,

Good comments and I agree completely. Some of the really expensive ladies I've been with are really pretentous cold .......

Sensible stuff
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

Alphie....

Good comment ...I give you total respect ..

thanks

Word for Word.
Barry Bloggs
Barry Bloggs - Re: Value for Money
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile

Please for 200 Rand for an hour! Come off it, just a cheap slapper and more than likely with a smelly pussy. You like those odours then that speaks voumes for you. You must all be real cheap skate guys to go down the botton end of the market or alternatively really, really really desperate or completely skint. I recommed go for a wank instead. Its nothing to do with racial attitudes, some of the best shags I have had are black girls working in London and New York. Like about £300 per hour. But they were class as was their appartments and they could hold a conversation besides .........
MAGA
MAGA - Re: Value for Money
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile

Guys;
How much you pay is not an issue. I met this black chick who was charging R150 (in 2005)-at her private place. She so good ...Im following her wherever she goes. She has now moved to a "top-class" venue and is charging more than R600 & I still use her services.
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

Aagh man indulge I hope you had a box of twin savers close by Iquite sure you were about to burst into tears when you wrote your reply.

Anyway Mr hot shot who acquired his own business six yrs ago and his best mate is black and lives in a penthouse. Well done! Jolly good show. You showed then all, you are on top of the world. Way to go! Tally Ho !!!Well "sir" you missed the whole point of what I had to say to you. If you think my reference to “seen jou in die garage” or the Apartheid had any racial or political undertones then you missed the point all together. I’m not going to waste my time explaining the obvious to you. Barry Bloggs has done so already!
And thinking price isn’t an issue as MAGA puts is just evidence of one’s stupidity.
You guys must get in touch with Cuntling – he’s at the top of the stupidity hit parade. I can see all the skeptics coming out saying what a kak time they have had with a whore who charges a fortune and what a great time they had with a dirt cheep slut. Well if this is the story of your life I pitty you – No wait I don’t and if you caught some dreaded STD – I couldn’t care less. The world could do with one less @!#$. The one’s to pity would be the other lives (wife, children) that you have affected and messed up. – Way to go MR SUCCESSFUL IT OWNER!
Barry Bloggs
Barry Bloggs - Re: Value for Money
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile

Completely agree Ronaldo!
Bulgy
Bulgy - Value for Money
Value for Money
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:00

I don't know what you dudes are on about. It is really up to the individual and their preferences and I suppose the only thing we can do is advice and maybe even share our adverse experiences (NOT TO JUDGE).

When the whole issue of OWO goes I have heard of few expereinces like Abby ( 52 years ) from Gardens or Constantia from the Southern suburbs. Both of these old ladies can give OWO and I really haven't heard any serious complaints from anyone who has used their services. On the other hands there is really classy looking ladies like Chardonnay from Tableview who will charge you an arm a a leg for a really crappy service.

So what really determines whats the value for your money is up to the individual.

cheers

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.