Navigation
Mr DHL
Mr DHL - Scam SAPS Calls - Boring
Scam SAPS Calls - Boring
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-17 12:41:14

To certain in ESA ladies and with the greatest respect PLEASE stop this nonsense of selling or giving SAPS members our numbers it's an old scam trick which is boring and no longer works man. I personally have resorted to having a phone number specifically for punting so when I get these calls I know immediately it's a scam and then JHB SAPs are calling yet I don't even stay in JHB.

Come now it's 2024 let's all play nice and have fun.
Beautiful Busty British Gabby
Beautiful Busty British Gabby - Re: Scam SAPS Calls - Boring
Re: Scam SAPS Calls - Boring
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1440
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-17 15:09:45
Edited: 2024-05-17 15:12:35

On 2024-05-17 12:41:14 Mr DHL said:
To certain in ESA ladies and with the greatest respect PLEASE stop this nonsense of selling or giving SAPS members our numbers it's an old scam trick which is boring and no longer works man. I personally have resorted to having a phone number specifically for punting so when I get these calls I know immediately it's a scam and then JHB SAPs are calling yet I don't even stay in JHB.

Come now it's 2024 let's all play nice and have fun.

Punter phone is the only way to go.

Even change it regularly.

These girls that sell numbers, I just don't get it.

Obviously they have extremely low rates as SP charging decent rates would never think of selling a number to a well paying upmarket client as she doesn't need that 1k or 2k offered its peanuts to her.

Think punters need to ask what Rate is charges to have a clear idea if the SP needs to sell numbers.

All SP giving numbers , you will end up with zero business when found out and I am sure ESA will block you for life.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.