Navigation
My_name_is
My_name_is - Re: Major Question
Re: Major Question
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-20 14:16:22

Money and sometimes the thrill I suppose? Not smart, but profitable (at a risk). I'm wondering if this doesn't correlate to the amount of points one has on the review system.
Why are so many women getting reviewed, and others not?
That system is a bit unfair seeing as though not every GM will leave a review. Maybe bare back and cim has something to do with the points?
One can only wonder...
Beautiful Busty British Gabby
Beautiful Busty British Gabby - Re: Major Question
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1462
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-20 14:18:50
Edited: 2024-05-20 14:19:31

On 2024-05-20 13:40:29 Arcticus said:
Arcticus Back to the original question of the thread: there may well be ladies who are comfortable using PrEP and are willing to risk the other STIs for the premium they can charge. I would not ascribe any negative motive to a lady who chooses to do so.

My charge is premium... never offered bareback. Cream pie. CIM, rimming.

All safe sex with protection.

Most guys pay a premium for safe sex. Girls that offer bareback normally do it for a low fee ... it's all about numbers for her many clients at 400.

My clients know girls charging high rates see very few gents and do not offer bareback.

Arcticus. By the sound of your comment you are ok seeing ladies offering unsafe practices. This is your choice of course.

My_name_is
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-20 14:48:14

On 2024-05-20 14:18:50 Beautiful Busty British Gabby said:

My clients know girls charging high rates see very few gents and do not offer bareback.

I'm not sure I agree. I do believe many girls charge considerable amounts extra/ expect outstanding reviews/ get comfortable with regulars who keep on reviewing them so they may go back for 'let's play Russian Roulette with HIV etc'.

(I'm talking about high end girls in particular)

The ones who charge less probably do it for return clientele as well- only for less because they're desperate for extra money and perhaps a review if they're lucky.

This is sad, but most likely true.
Fred9
Fred9 - Re: Major Question
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 210
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-20 15:25:54

A WG told me recently that guys have offered her up to R50k for bareback.
Whether this amount is true, i dont know.
But if true, it must be tempting for many...
Arcticus
Arcticus - Re: Major Question
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 224
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-20 15:30:19

@Gabby - the 'sound of my comment' should be that no-one had mentioned PrEP, and I thought it was relevant to any intelligent discussion about the topic.

For myself, I take responsibility for my own safety, and that is as much as you should infer about my punting. To be blunt, you have no business speculating about it, and should apologize, although I won't hold my breath.
My_name_is
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-20 15:36:56

On 2024-05-20 15:25:54 Fred9 said:
A WG told me recently that guys have offered her up to R50k for bareback.

Point in case. It's one relatively large amount you can invest towards your brand.

Your wardrobe, maintaining yourself, and services offered could easily be improved.
For instance, if you have your own private premise, you could install a hot tub, perhaps purchase a massage table. Who knows.
kingkk
kingkk - Re: Major Question
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 266
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-20 16:56:24

What if one is fooled. There is a regular wg I used to visit before she called it quits. She used to use a female condom and after a few visits she showed me and schooled me but it's a very long time ago. She used to use this with only her regular clients and almost all knew but it was a bit of safety and first time one tried to do it with her it felt almost like bareback until she showed of the condom. Out of curiousty how many wgs use this and how many punters experienced the female condom.
Hazel Arabia
Hazel Arabia - Re: Major Question
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1034
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-20 16:56:30

On 2024-05-20 15:36:56 My_name_is said:
On 2024-05-20 15:25:54 Fred9 said: A WG told me recently that guys have offered her up to R50k for bareback.

Point in case. It's one relatively large amount you can invest towards your brand.

Your wardrobe, maintaining yourself, and services offered could easily be improved.
For instance, if you have your own private premise, you could install a hot tub, perhaps purchase a massage table. Who knows.

Lol if only 50k were as much as we imagine it to be. Me, personally, I'd be able to pay for 2 months rent, advertising, 2/3 outfits for shoots and BOOM 50k gone
classy
classy - Re: Major Question
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 429
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-21 11:22:57

The amount of times I have been offered bareback is unbelievable.

Just last year with this regular Asian WG, every session, she would tease, and when the time came for the deed, she would say, "Put condom, yes."
So one day, I replied "No," and her response was a giggle and "You pay me more"

Another, a few weeks ago, with another regular, foreplay was getting seriously hot, and she just got on top and was about to go for it.

In the past, this sort of thing was very Taboo, and recently, it has become so common it makes me wonder if people are drinking stupid water or something.

Years of punting have taught me one thing: Book your session, have fun, and walk away with a clear mind. No personal B.S., no falling in love, no making her problems yours.

You can just do your thing safely and move on to the next one.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.