Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Woman in general and hard pounding
Re: Woman in general and hard pounding
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 13263
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-16 20:54:48

On 2024-05-16 20:53:12 TelsaESA said:
Weird enough whenever I don't take woman's crap they respond by being super wet because woman respect a guy who does take their shit at all. That's when I pound the best

Well you will not survive a day with that attitude in my space because I am in control of what happens in my space. Submission is not my thing.
Angie
Angie - Re: Woman in general and hard pounding
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3477
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-21 22:40:12

I love round 1 to start off with a good blow. The more my partner express their enjoyment the more it turns me on. When both of us can't handle the tease no more I love to get bent over and had really hard and fast.

Or...

When a favorite visits after a long absence and you can still remember how hot it got the last time ... and before he even arrives you're all wet and flustered in anticipation. Hard fucking check.

Or...

When you've been flirting the whole day and he finally gets there and it's just clothes and broken furniture all over the place. Hard fucking check.

Or...

Being on the recieving end of a sensual Massage while being teased too long... Hard fucking check.

Or...

Balconies... Hard fucking check.

Or...

Public restrooms... h
Hard and quick fucking check.

Or...

Bent over a desk. Hard fucking check...

That said... Bigger bums usually do love hard fucking as do Woman in their sexual peak. Sps who actually like their jobs and who prefer quality over quantity will also always ready for some intense fun.

But the common denominator here is respect and making us feel totally safe to let go. And I cant stress this enough - CHEMISTRY!

Sadly it's getting harder and harder to find these type of Gentleman lately...But a girl can always hope right;)

My 2cents
Kisses
Ang
TelsaESA
TelsaESA - Re: Woman in general and hard pounding
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 62
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-25 09:18:52

Unfortunately chemistry predominantly stems from physical attraction. There's no such thing as he treats me nice or what in this business. If a guy is attractive you get wet, if he's not you try to bare the service time as it's the money you need at the end of the day.
Vivian
Vivian - Re: Woman in general and hard pounding
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 72
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-25 10:23:21

It really depends on most facts stated above.. pounding works for me when it stings, like soar but nice stop it I like it vibe..like "eating a hot Nandos" sniffing bck mucous, sipping water just a hot mess.. I am crazy over such stuff. Each to their own..
Xo
Viv
Vrik
Vrik - Re: Woman in general and hard pounding
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2466
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-25 13:24:11

On 2024-05-25 09:18:52 TelsaESA said:
If a guy is attractive you get wet, if he's not you try to bare the service time as it's the money you need at the end of the day.

Wow, meaning a few girls have found me attractive? :-)
I still think women can also get wet when enjoying your company...
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Woman in general and hard pounding
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 13381
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-25 13:25:10

On 2024-05-21 22:40:12 Angie said:

But the common denominator here is respect and making us feel totally safe to let go. And I cant stress this enough - CHEMISTRY!

Sadly it's getting harder and harder to find these type of Gentleman lately...But a girl can always hope right;)

My 2cents
Kisses
Ang

This is worth more than 2 cents in my opinion.
J_J
J_J - Re: Woman in general and hard pounding
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 430
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-25 14:05:47

Generally not into 'pounding'...

Slow and gentle ... good old missionary, eyes wide open, feeling every movement, multiplying it in your mind to orgasmic levels, connecting on a deep and intimate level, multiple non ejaculatory orgasms...

But then I recently met a lady who unleashed the animal in me, just let go, carnal, lustful, ...

Maybe not pounding, but what a release ...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.