Navigation
Will@200
Will@200 - Is it just me...?
Is it just me...?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 38
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-13 13:21:22

Every now and again you would notice a lady that left the industry at some point, return to the industry. Whatever their reasons for returning, I always feel a bit hopeless and depressed when you see someone returned to the purple pages...its just like...they have more reasons than most to want to make things work...but life does not hand out any favors...
If so few make it, what are the odds that I will make it...in whatever I need to make it...
Vrik
Vrik - Re: Is it just me...?
Re: Is it just me...?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2431
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-13 13:37:15

Just you! Just joking!
There is tons of variables that plays a role here. And you cannot jump to this conclusion ignoring all the other variables at play.
Exxon
Exxon - Re: Is it just me...?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 566
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-13 13:38:04

Big question is are you a punter or a wg?
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Is it just me...?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 13220
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-13 13:59:03
Edited: 2024-05-13 14:10:24

With this economy it's all about the money. This industry still affords me the luxury more money than most...
Miss Red ( Aka Louise )
Miss Red ( Aka Louise ) - Re: Is it just me...?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6923
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-13 14:02:44

Dont get to hung up on what others do or why they do it..focus on your own journey;) no ones journey is the same and no ones successes or failures are the same.

And remember this...

One should never piss in a fountain thinking you will never drink out of it again no matter if the water was bitter to start with and one should never burn bridges that lays behind you even if they are a bit wonky anyway.

You never know when life will take you back to that wonky bridge or bitter fountain. They might be the only way to get you back to safe ground again.

There is no shame in failing at anything be it work or relationships and there is no shame in starting over or trying another way or letting go of it completely.

The only thing that mattets is that you keep moving..and if it means you have to retrace your steps to get back to a certain point in life that will allow you to then change direction, so be it, just keep moving ;)

Pumpkineater
Pumpkineater - Re: Is it just me...?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 461
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-13 19:37:30

We all have our reasons why we do things. Same for the working girls. And everyone else in the world.
I so wish the day that people wil stop worrying about what others do and rather focus on there own business this world wil be such a better place.
Milah
Milah - Re: Is it just me...?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 868
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-13 19:52:52

I left the industry for about 3 yrs and returned
Now I focus on what really matters...in my job and personal life
I am a lot wiser and I'm better off now than I was when I first worked in the industry

We all have to just try harder and be better humans, and at the end of the day, no one can walk in our shoes as well as we can...

One day @ a time...

Kisses

M
majorjohn
majorjohn - Re: Is it just me...?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1113
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-13 19:53:33

Many working girls use this industry as backup plan or a way to deal with unexpected financial problems. So it is not that surprising that they appear and disappear.
Pomi
Pomi - Re: Is it just me...?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 168
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-13 20:37:06

I get what you are saying. I always get conflicted when my old regulars return on this site. Happy because there is an opportunity to share some great moments again, sad because i know life hasn't been easy for them to return back on these streets

Especially the ones i have had deep conversations with, telling me their exit strategies, their plans going forward and how excited they are only for a few years later to end up right here again. It really does get depressing if you think about too much

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.