Arhwen - Re: Dominatrix session
Re: Dominatrix session
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 13292
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-17 23:21:09
Edited: 2024-05-17 23:21:44

On 2024-05-13 08:55:04 YamamotoKirasha said:
Dominatrix' do not offer FH,from my understanding.
They provide a whole new level of intimacy and closeness that mere fucking cannot create.
That's been my experience anyway.

Your understanding is clearly limit rather STFU. Don't you have favours to do for favours.
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Dominatrix session
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 13293
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-17 23:24:30
Edited: 2024-05-17 23:26:45

On 2024-05-17 08:26:27 Elle Rider said:
On 2024-05-16 12:01:47 My_name_is said:

It's the client's session, so any dom worth his/ her salt (one that can do it anyway that works for you) would ask beforehand what absolute no goes there are, along with what they want the safe word to be.
Some clients don't like being shocked, fucked in the ass, or for their balls to be tortured.
There are those who like getting spoken down to, ordered around like a slave, pissed all over, and what have you.
There is no such thing as the service having to be the way she prefers. Wtaf. Lmao

Anyone who knows the beautiful world of BDSM knows that all interactions need to be Safe, Sane, and Consensual (SSC). That goes without saying.

I was referring specifically to the idea that Dommes don't fuck. There is no rulebook that Dommes can or can't do certain things, including full penetrative PIV sex in their sessions.

That's what this thread is about, this is specifically what was requested.

Elle

My angel that post was directed at me as I posted and this is one of the idiots who are going around defaming my character and those of other SPS. You keep providing your obviously stellar service's as it's clear that you are loved by both punter and working ladies.

Thank you for your eloquent imput though as I honestly would never have response with such eloquence I have no patience when it comes to stupidity, arrogance or ignorance.

So I'm catching tips if you don't mind. Not to say that I will always implement it but I'm learning lol
Sinfulseducer
Sinfulseducer - Re: Dominatrix session
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-18 10:25:52

On 2024-05-17 23:24:30 Arhwen said:
On 2024-05-17 08:26:27 Elle Rider said: On 2024-05-16 12:01:47 My_name_is said:

It's the client's session, so any dom worth his/ her salt (one that can do it anyway that works for you) would ask beforehand what absolute no goes there are, along with what they want the safe word to be.
Some clients don't like being shocked, fucked in the ass, or for their balls to be tortured.
There are those who like getting spoken down to, ordered around like a slave, pissed all over, and what have you.
There is no such thing as the service having to be the way she prefers. Wtaf. Lmao

Anyone who knows the beautiful world of BDSM knows that all interactions need to be Safe, Sane, and Consensual (SSC). That goes without saying.

I was referring specifically to the idea that Dommes don't fuck. There is no rulebook that Dommes can or can't do certain things, including full penetrative PIV sex in their sessions.

That's what this thread is about, this is specifically what was requested.

Elle

My angel that post was directed at me as I posted and this is one of the idiots who are going around defaming my character and those of other SPS. You keep providing your obviously stellar service's as it's clear that you are loved by both punter and working ladies.

Thank you for your eloquent imput though as I honestly would never have response with such eloquence I have no patience when it comes to stupidity, arrogance or ignorance.

So I'm catching tips if you don't mind. Not to say that I will always implement it but I'm learning lol

Sorry that my post led to asses trying to defame. Stay wonderful:)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.