Navigation
Fire in her Hole
Fire in her Hole - Re: Review - Mika - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Re: Review - Mika - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 129
View Profile
Posted: 2016-01-21 12:35:10

Q, she came back and worked since 4th of Jan. I have visited her several times this month.

*FH=Fire in her Hole
Mika
Mika - Re: Review - Mika - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-01-26 16:24:46

@Fire in her hole

Thank you for the review and kind words.I look forward to seeing you again.
Orpheus
Orpheus - Re: Review - Mika - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1916
View Profile
Posted: 2016-07-09 17:34:35

has she left the industry ?
Fire in her Hole
Fire in her Hole - Re: Review - Mika - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 620
View Profile
Posted: 2017-02-06 20:39:19

Name: Harley

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood/Wilgers

Full Profile: [View Harley's Full Profile]

Hi Mika babe, long time no see. There is a hostess named Harley in HOE who looked exactly like you. I was reminded of our good memories once more. Steve said you were one of the best in HOE. Yes you were so good. I was away from HOE after you left, cause everything there reminded me of you. Then I decided moving to the massage girls' world. I've visited 80% stunning massage girls in Pretoria. You know that I was a busy boy. ;)

Her smiles, eyes, eyelash, nose, lips, face, body shape, are all like yours. I've measured, her ass was the same size as yours. ;) I was shocked when the first time I saw her. How much I wished to kiss her! I couldn't as she was a hostess. So I waited until she offered massage. Today is my lucky day and I was her first client in this industry. We celebrated. 'Cheers!'

When I met you, I was still a newbie to massage. Now as a well experienced guy, I was confident to teach her the right way to do sensual massage. She learned fast. I was falling into the imaginations about you. I was coming...

I know you won't come back again. Hopefully one day you'll find this post and knows that I miss you. Don't forget me. I wish nothing but the best for you. Xxx M&M

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.