Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Jackie in Cape Town
Jackie in Cape Town
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:55

Saw this amazing girl on sextrader Jackie .Has anyone been with this sexy girl,if you have let me know what her rates and her service were like.

http://www.sextrader.co.za/picbig.php?img=img_6211.jpg&id=2897
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Jackie in Cape Town
Re: Jackie in Cape Town
Less than 5 posts

YEA i have she realy colored but she is gr8 she charges about R600 hr but its worth it i only spend on top class girls, she works in sea point and its safe enjoy ur self let me know how it was
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

I've been with her twice and she is awesome. Go for the private strip followed by full house , its awesome. My only complaint is that she does not like kissing. She is a beautiful and VERY sexy girl.
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

Has any one been with LOGAN for the waterfront she is on the sextrader can any one tell what she is like ???
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

From reading other posts in this forum, it sounds like Logan was a bit of a let down.
Wonderman
Wonderman - Re: Jackie in Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile

Logan is a gorgeous woman, but as I said in my previous post, a little bit of a let down. Not worth $$$ she charges

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.