Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Billion dollar questions...
Re: Billion dollar questions...
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2024-04-14 20:42:10
Edited: 2024-04-14 21:00:44

On 2024-04-14 13:38:17 J_J said:
I think it's F. Do be careful, their is a 1% chance that oral sex with out protection can lead to pregnancy. It's small, but if it happens then she will have your baby; and then we will have another XXX junior.

Reminds me...

Thats probly why in September of 2022 when a certain WG and I were naked at the beging of the hour when I went in for a hug she went down on her knees instead without a condom and then later pushed me onto the bed without a condom.

I thought as much.

I've sincerely been trying to figure all this out for so long.

"No***e is just up the road from me.

I arrived unannounced and she wasn't there. Was told that she's at the shops and will be back shortly.

It was a beautiful day today and didn't mind chilling outside with the spring sun in face and what was left of the cool August breeze that brought comfort and scent of a promising cherry blossom.

Top with long, tight denim shorts and sneakers all bouncy with giggles as we gazed into each others eyes for the first time with her hair loose and shimmering in the sun while the wind blew at it lovingly.

She then slipped into something red and upon its removal she made passionate love to me with her hair flung loose and wide across the sheet...

No***e I wish you all the best princess."

"Just had to visit No***e again as I couldn't resist her at all since I couldn't stop thinking about the day we first met and how lovely our interaction was.

At first I just wished I could go back in time and do it all over again but then I thought that maybe just going forward in time would be more feasible and simply just visit her again for a second time and so I did.

So I went over again in short succession and the experience was a billion times more endearing.

The following factors aroused
me big time... Beautiful hair. Finger and toe nails are nicely done. Lovely round butt that's perfectly sized. Flexible legs and she opens them nice and wide. Pointy nipples when she gets horny. Tight pussy that is nice and clean.

The babe is focused and eager to please. The woman gives a passioned blow like she's enjoying herself. She is full of energy as I watched her jump up and down my shaft with her tight pussy wrapped nicely around my cock.

No***e lekker koekie!"

"This is how No***e gave it to me:

m.facebook.com/djjazzyd/videos/toni-braxton-long-as-i-live-dj-jazzy-d-remixfollow-me-on-soundcloud-for-more-exc/558840504530650/

Naked and inside of her was the only difference though."

Merlot
Merlot - Re: Billion dollar questions...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 543
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-15 08:36:07

You obviously don't have any crayons to play with, please someone help him out .....!
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Billion dollar questions...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6668
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-15 15:06:48

She just wants your baby support money. If you let her, she's gonna say "cum in me daddy"

N4P
Teletubby
Teletubby - Re: Billion dollar questions...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 332
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-16 09:27:51

"At first I just wished I could go back in time and do it all over again but then I thought that maybe just going forward in time would be more feasible and simply just visit her again for a second time and so I did."

I think this is what you get if you ask ChatGPT to write a paragraph in the style of a retarded child.
Jasmin
Jasmin - Re: Billion dollar questions...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 44
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-16 10:03:45

Geeez lmao!! I had to wipe the tears of my face from laughing at this post lol!
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: Billion dollar questions...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9768
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-16 14:59:54

On 2024-04-14 11:35:10 ~ Money ~ said:
This has happened many times...

When I first enquire, the gorgeous WG's confirm their rates and services with bareblow being an extra charge yet when I meet these beautiful WG's why do they suck my cock bare without charging anything extra with so much passionate enthusiasm for free?

Because...

A) I'm circumcised.

B) My cock is cute.

C) I am cute.

D) She's way too turned on by the thought of me.

E) She wants me as a repeat client.

F) She wants my babies.

G) She just wants to impress me.

H) She feels giving me a bareblow is more valuable than the extra cash she normally charges for it.

I) She's trying to seduce me into being more than just a client.

J) She doesn't want me to seek service from any other WG's but her.

L) She could'nt contain herself when she saw such a clean dick and just found it irresistible.

M) She's just such a sucker for big balls.

N) She's just shocked that I visited/chose her out of all people.

O) Pleasuring me gives her more pleasure than any amount of money could ever.

P) She's just a great service provider.

Q) I charmed her so much so without me even trying or realising.

R) Her work environment at the venue is just a great service inducing and producing space in general.

S) She looks at my dick and realises that she's never witness anything as perfect.

T) She wants me to go down on her.

U) She likes me.

V) She's just a loving person.

W) She loves what she does.

X) She just wants to show off.

Y) She had a drink.

Z) She's not all about the money.

My guy what ever you smoking when writing this plz let me know this must be some really good shit you on.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.