[deleted]
[deleted] - HSV
HSV
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:53

A question for both the punters and the working girls:

How many of you know that you are HSV+?

If you are HSV+, how do you cope?

If you're not, what do you do to protect yourself from becoming infected?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: HSV
Re: HSV
Less than 5 posts

Man are you this stupid!! Look like it!
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

I assume you're talking about Herpes? I suspect hellosailor thought you were talking about HIV.

If you're using a condom, and avoid having sex while displaying symptoms, or with someone displaying symptoms, I reckon it's pretty difficult to spread it, although not impossible.

If you engage in OWO, I think you have a good chance of catching/spreading oral herpes though. Despite the name, you CAN get oral herpes on your genitals... Something to be aware of, especially if you like giving the ladies oral! I would imagine having genital herpes on your face would not be fun.

As I understand it, you have a 10% chance of catching herpes from someone if they're not displaying any symptoms, and over 50% chance of catching it if they are displaying. So, as always, if that hole has funny little red knobs around it, do not use it!!!
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

bad thing about HSV is that it kills you within a few months. you can never hope to make anyone pregnant in for the rest of your life, so if you have tell your girl! much worse that HIV. usually it ends up giving you meningitis.
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:54

HSV is not fatal, otherwise no one would ever have cold sores/fever blisters - they'd be dead. It's all the same virus...
Sally
Sally - Re: HSV
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 634
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:54

CL... You are an idiot.

http://web.uct.ac.za/depts/mmi/jmoodie/hsv2.html

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.