Navigation
Pomi
Pomi - etiquette of outcalls
etiquette of outcalls
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 141
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-09 20:41:03

Ladies what are your expectations of an outcall booking, specifically to hotels?

I have never had an outcall booking before and i am thinking of trying it out this year at a hotel but i don't know if that implies that there will be dinner/drinks involved pool activities etc or is it just straight to business and then we go our separate ways?

Besides obviously booking the place what else should i do to prepare for and make our encounter enjoyable

Your insights will be appreciated
Spotmebro
Spotmebro - Re: etiquette of outcalls
Re: etiquette of outcalls
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-10 10:23:33

Bro it's not rocket science
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: etiquette of outcalls
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6585
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-10 10:50:57

It's up to you. It is your booking. Think about what you wanna do. Share that with the lady.make sure you clear all the services expected before. No use thinking it will be gfe with lot's of cuddling and kissing and she rocks up and says no kissing or that she feels too hot and doesn't like to be held/cuddled.

If you wanna do drinks and dinner, let her know so she won't eat before and you'll probably get a more favourable rate since that would be included in you. If you have a limit, set if with the lady before hand like meal &drinks up to Rxx so you don't end up paying for a meal 3 times the booking price.

If you want an all out fuckfest, let her know that too so she can make sure she eats before and maybe takes some energy drinks etc and is prepared.

Basically, communication and selection is key before booking.

N4P
Mila
Mila - Re: etiquette of outcalls
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 601
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-02-10 10:54:21

Well said Need4passion
slick70
slick70 - Re: etiquette of outcalls
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 686
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-10 11:32:07

These adventures work well with regulars. Book them a few times in call and then spoil yourself with an out call. Good fun, good company. Good champagne and food. Never know a 2 hour booking, may end up as an all-nighter.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.