Navigation
kevman
kevman - Re: Reviews
Re: Reviews
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 159
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-07 14:55:09

In detail reviews are the best, I agree.

But at some degree I worry myself if I should divulge the info that I totally ate her ass and she liked it, and if the lady wants that knowledge public (maybe she doesn't want punters to think it's an offering for all).
The again, the same goes with kissing and ladies are open that they will or won't do that at their own discretion.

More detail always?
Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: Reviews
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2568
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-07 14:55:21

How many hats do you have Sharlyn?
Lol
kevman
kevman - Re: Reviews
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 160
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-07 14:56:58

On 2024-02-07 14:55:21 Cunilinkiss said:
Lol

Haha, I had the same chirp.
Sir Shadow Hefner
Sir Shadow Hefner - Re: Reviews
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 274
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-07 15:26:06
Edited: 2024-02-07 15:27:13

On 2024-02-07 14:50:50 kevman said:
I'm guilty of not reviewing as well, when it did not go great.

When it goes great, I review.

Some recent lady had awful smokers breath which was off putting. The rest of it was awesome, decided not not review because of that.

If it comes to really bad shit and being scammed or time wasted, I'll let you all know.

True. If it's a negative review because we didn't click or I wasn't too attracted to her, I led it slide (i.e. I don't review). But when it's due to bad attitude, poor performance or dishonesty, then I'll pen the review.

Recently met a very sweet babe, who my other close colleague here, had rated favourably, but her looks didn't do it for me (she had slight facial hair). However she treated me very well, so I decided to just let what was probably going to be a negative review slide. I won't return to her.
Sharlyn
Sharlyn - Re: Reviews
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 628
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-02-07 15:33:01

On 2024-02-07 14:55:21 Cunilinkiss said:
Lol

For a gentleman never enough angel. And will offer you a fine wiskwty aswell lol and reading your response in the forum you definitely fall in the gentlemans category. Kisses

On 2024-02-07 15:26:06 Sir Shadow Hefner said:
On 2024-02-07 14:50:50 kevman said: I'm guilty of not reviewing as well, when it did not go great.

When it goes great, I review.

Some recent lady had awful smokers breath which was off putting. The rest of it was awesome, decided not not review because of that.

If it comes to really bad shit and being scammed or time wasted, I'll let you all know.

True. If it's a negative review because we didn't click or I wasn't too attracted to her, I led it slide (i.e. I don't review). But when it's due to bad attitude, poor performance or dishonesty, then I'll pen the review.

Recently met a very sweet babe, who my other close colleague here, had rated favourably, but her looks didn't do it for me (she had slight facial hair). However she treated me very well, so I decided to just let what was probably going to be a negative review slide. I won't return to her.

See what I mean instead of body shaming her you rather kept quite.

I hope if any lady's has this problem take notes and correct it.

That is why I respect you xx
Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: Reviews
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2569
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-07 18:25:03

Thank you ;)
Whiskey is a good thought too ;))

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.