Navigation
Bilbo
Bilbo - Never have i ever
Never have i ever
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 693
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-04 18:08:00

With all the requests on the forum for things like 69 with cim, and qick bj, etc, i have never put myself out there to actually ask for responses, mostly I get what i am looking for in a booking, so now im actually going to ask for responses on what i want, and it is actually good to also respond on the forum so other punters wanting the same can know who the lovely ladies are than can oblige, but if you don't want it publicly known then respond to me privately. I love to do cum swapping or snowballing as it's commonly known, if you in the jhb or Pretoria area, let me know if you keen, also the unicorn combination is a squirter as well. If you don't like this kink, just stay away and don't comment
Pumpkineater
Pumpkineater - Re: Never have i ever
Re: Never have i ever
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 275
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-05 03:13:33

Do u want to do the cum swapping urself. Because u say u want to do it. So you are looking for a girl that does cim then she returns it back in your mouth.
Or do u want two girls. Let me know maybe i know of someone or two who can do it. Centurion area tho
curiuos
curiuos - Re: Never have i ever
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-05 03:51:27

You have to be careful mate, my great grandmother Sylvia and and her daughter Kaycee will be all over you in a flash
Bilbo
Bilbo - Re: Never have i ever
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 695
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-05 07:11:47

On 2024-02-05 03:13:33 Pumpkineater said:
Do u want to do the cum swapping urself. Because u say u want to do it. So you are looking for a girl that does cim then she returns it back in your mouth.
Or do u want two girls. Let me know maybe i know of someone or two who can do it. Centurion area tho

Yes, myself and another girl, i have done this with a few lovely ladies already and for some it was their first time
Fantacy Dolls
Fantacy Dolls - Re: Never have i ever
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 379
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-02-05 07:31:39

Goodmorning bilbo.
Do you have a preferance in race, if not send me a whatsapp.
Theand
Theand - Re: Never have i ever
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 570
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-06 03:53:14

Most black girls that offer cim will do snowballing although you might have to explain it from time to time.

Sometimes though I found the girls is to quick to spit the cum out. Few will indulge in a transfer or kiss.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.