Navigation
J_J
J_J - Re: What's your Perfect Punt?
Re: What's your Perfect Punt?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 287
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-27 13:03:30

Fuck me, did Bobby just call out the wrong girls name in a punt, and that of her bestie. Talk about the perfect punt gone wrong.
Laura Love
Laura Love - Re: What's your Perfect Punt?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1538
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-27 15:36:15

Shadow and Bobby, can the two of you report to our room already *grin*

You can call us whatever you like, just call us ;)

Foursome on the king-size *kiss kiss*
Bobby Z
Bobby Z - Re: What's your Perfect Punt?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 231
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-27 18:45:43

This is hilarious! I have seen both of them more than once so the idea of having both simultaneously confusing me. I swear I'm dropping a bag this year and treating myself to both Elle and Laura at the same time. I've toyed with the idea for way too long.
Vox Populi
Vox Populi - Re: What's your Perfect Punt?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 125
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-27 19:04:56

They had an amazing special end of last year for the two of them together! I could not make it then, I am still kicking myself for missing that perfect opportunity!
Bobby Z
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 232
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-27 19:08:04

On 2024-01-27 12:58:38 Sir Shadow Hefner said:
On 2024-01-27 12:53:44 Bobby Z said: On 2024-01-27 12:42:51 Sir Shadow Hefner said: On 2024-01-27 11:54:18 Elle Rider said: On 2024-01-26 20:40:42 Bobby Z said: Friendly
Active participant
Good riding skills
Subtle dirty talk

@BobbyZ, I think I just heard you say my name ;)

Judging from all the things I've heard about you, I also think Bobby just screamed your name.

Shadow, a prolific punter such as yourself should never reference THE Laura Love in hearsay terms.

Hahaha Bobby mate, I think your bullet has two targets and I see how easy it is to aim at both lol. I need to see Elle soon before I can accept the "prolific" mantle, it's been long over due.

One time Laura posted Elle in a figure hugging dress while they were out and it resulted in me making an immediate booking from me. The curves on that woman are insane! Check the second pic in her private gallery. Good lord!
Bobby Z
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 233
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-27 19:10:12

On 2024-01-27 19:04:56 Vox Populi said:
They had an amazing special end of last year for the two of them together! I could not make it then, I am still kicking myself for missing that perfect opportunity!

I still haven't forgiven myself for missing that special. Budget was not permitting. Bugger!
Sharlyn
Sharlyn - Re: What's your Perfect Punt?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 558
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-27 19:47:55

If I may. I started watching secret dairy of a call girl.

It's so inspiring and motivating.

It's not always about sex.

It's about the fantasy. You need to create and be the fantasy your client desires.

Every client is different.
I believe being honest is the best option to go.

If a client asks for a particular service or Fantasy and you can accomodate, then do it to the best of your abbiilty.

If you know you can't commit 110 present tell him and give a lady the opportunity who can fulfill that to satisfy his desire.

I think that is the true example of a PERFECT PUNT
Laura Love
Laura Love - Re: What's your Perfect Punt?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1539
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-27 20:22:21

On 2024-01-27 18:45:43 Bobby Z said:
This is hilarious! I have seen both of them more than once so the idea of having both simultaneously confusing me. I swear I'm dropping a bag this year and treating myself to both Elle and Laura at the same time. I've toyed with the idea for way too long.

The three of us on the sex chair (in various configurations)... feverishly whispering deliciously filthy things in your ears while we watch it all go down in the mirror *drool*

#perfectpunt

Inbox :)))

Vox Populi: thank you darling *kiss* Let's make some magic (inbox for you too) xx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.