Navigation
OracleCT
OracleCT - Any submissive service providers in Cape Town
Any submissive service providers in Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 65
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-18 14:43:13

Been a while since i have tapped into this side of me and really been in the mood for someone who is very submissive. Not a full BDSM session (not my thing, but if it's what does it for you we can talk)

Some preferences, negotiable but in order:
petite girls
Northern suburbs
White or coloured

DM me if you offer this
OracleCT
OracleCT - Re: Any submissive service providers in Cape Town
Re: Any submissive service providers in Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 66
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-19 12:37:32

Seema this may be a bit of a unicorn. Are there any punters with recommendations?
OracleCT
OracleCT - Re: Any submissive service providers in Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 67
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-24 07:10:26

Bump to the top.
2old2
2old2 - Re: Any submissive service providers in Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 512
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-24 07:59:27

This is not just a unicorn in Cape Town.
Many ladies are reluctant to advertise as submissive because of safety and potential abuse.
Some give hints in the wording of their advert or their pictures (and some turn out to not follow through when you get into the room).
Also very few providers live a completely submissive lifestyle - unless controlled by a pimp and we certainly don't want to support that.
Lastly - if a punter builds a relationship with a provider where she trusts him enough to be submissive in a session - I would hope that he would be discrete enough to keep it to himself and not put her at risk.
So unfortunately my only suggestion is to start booking ladies that attract you. Have a great session, build some trust and then ask if submission is an option. If yes - you win. If no - you can continue having great (if slightly vanilla) sessions.

I have landed up in amazing, freaky, kinky, mind blowing sessions - but usually only on a 3rd or 4th session once we are comfortable with each other. I don't recall it ever happening on a first session (well except one provider in another country where prostitution is decriminalized and the cringe taste is really low)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.