Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2023-08-28 11:25:02

Name: Rejoice

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand/Carlswald

Full Profile: [View Rejoice's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Let me first start by complimenting her place, pretty face and her booty, it’s nice. She needs to, however, work on her service.

She gave me mediocre owo then proceeded to ride me for like 2 minutes. She hopped off and insisted on doggy even though I asked her for missionary. Maybe she thought I was going to cum quicker. Whilst hitting it from behind for like 3 minutes she told me I was taking long to cum not only that but the people in her place might come out their rooms and see us.

Fair enough, it was 2am and she may have been tired but why did she answer the phone call if she wasn’t keen on working. She was opening the door before I could put on my jeans.

All in all a thumbs down experience, I won’t return and I wouldn’t recommend her.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 2/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until RikkyLongstaff built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
TshepoWa24
TshepoWa24 - Re: Review - Rejoice - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Re: Review - Rejoice - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-23 07:37:08

Name: Rejoice

I have to admit, the lady is beautiful and stuff.

Firstly, when I arrived at the venue, she had her friend chilling at the couch. Out of concern, I asked her whether I should lock her bedroom upon arrival. She was like, "no, why."

Okay, we got to the business of the day, we only had two position, missionary, and semi-doggy, her aim was to make me cum so I could "for off."

After cumin, I tried to have a conversation with her, she was like: " you came, so you can leave."

This is why I am the first to review her.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 2/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until TshepoWa24 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Karlos
Karlos - Re: Review - Rejoice - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1614
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-23 07:52:06

ehhh... so there was no rejoicing at all.
mmmhhh..

Actually you can tell from the get go that the session will be awkward from the reception and mood of the girl.

That way i don't do small talk going forward.

Cum and go !!
DaddyDick
DaddyDick - Re: Review - Rejoice - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-23 11:41:56
Edited: 2024-05-23 11:41:55

[QUOTE;4786921;TshepoWa24] Name: Rejoice

I have to admit, the lady is beautiful and stuff.

Firstly, when I arrived at the venue, she had her friend chilling at the couch. Out of concern, I asked her whether I should lock her bedroom upon arrival. She was like, "no, why."

Okay, we got to the business of the day, we only had two position, missionary, and semi-doggy, her aim was to make me cum so I could "for off."

After cumin, I tried to have a conversation with her, she was like: " you came, so you can leave."

Thank you for taking a leap & being a pathfinder for someone who had no reviews. I have been waiting for someone to review. So is it true that angry pussy is good pussy lol.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.