Edited: 2009-05-26 14:11:32

bob
bob - Re: ARE THERE ANY LADIES THAT!!!
Re: ARE THERE ANY LADIES THAT!!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:45

Try Simone, she'll beg you to come as many times as possible within the time paid for. She'll probably come more often than you. Seems unfair doesn't it, she gets paid to come. Oh well.......
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: ARE THERE ANY LADIES THAT!!!
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:46

Hornbull, thanks for ur comments. However, I can gurantee u 100% that I treat all the ladies I meet with respect, maybe too much respect. As Jose put it, I may not be very specific about the services I wanted and Jardine took advantage of it.

Let me ask you, what is the point telling them that you r not satisfied, r they going to refund part of the money to you? Don't be stupid, why waste ur time, I just walk away and never to return.

u had great experience with her, good for u and go ahead and brag about it. I had really bad experience with her, so I am just telling people what I have experienced. I did post a detailed experince on Donna/Jardine page but Sally keeps deleting it.

In conclusion, u brag about the good experience u had, I tell my side of story and you should stop assume people got what they deserved cos they did not treat the lady right.
Dave
Dave - Re: ARE THERE ANY LADIES THAT!!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile

Try Bonny at Rios..she will have you cumming again and again...ask about the toys....
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

where is rios
Hornbull
Hornbull - Re: ARE THERE ANY LADIES THAT!!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile

As close as your phone....
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

Rios is located in Bryanston,1min from Elysium.
Avoid Donna/Jardine at all cost.
Hornbull
Hornbull - Re: ARE THERE ANY LADIES THAT!!!
Basic Member
View Profile

Joburger

I had the pleasure of "Donna" which I presume is Diana because there is no "Donna" at Rios and Jardine and with all respect walked away a winner. They both were stunning and gave me the time of my life. Diana knew exactly what I wanted and BOY did she give it to me..... I suppose if you treat them the way you want to be treated things will go your way. They are also human even if they do what they do. Treat them with the necessary respect and I will bet on it that you will get the treatment to brag about.

If this is not the case I suggest you should tell them that you were not satisfied and stop victimizing them. It is kind of sour grapes you know.
Jose
Jose - Re: ARE THERE ANY LADIES THAT!!!
Gold Member
View Profile

I'm not too sure about treating them the way that they want to be treated, in my experience women wanted to be treated by men that behave like gentlemen, however there is a disadvantage to that.

In the past the ladies of this industry seemed to take advantage of the fact that I treated them very leniently, acted like a gentleman and because of the fact that I was very subtle in the way I requested services. Nowadays before anything starts up, I clearly state what I'm looking for and how I'm looking for it and tell the lady in question that if she feels that she is unable to do it she should let me know so that I do not have to waste neither her or my time any further. All of that can be done on the phone in a very polite way.

I'm all in favour of treating a lady like a lady, but be clear to any lady about what you're looking for. Don't be rude but remember that if you do not clarify your needs to them they can always tell you after a dissatisfying experience "Well you should have been more specific". Trust me, that happens.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.