Re: Paradise Penthouse
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:52

@Tsotsi

Hi there:)

Sure their number is (021)424 3388

Or check the cape argus classified, its under Majestique!!!!!

CHEERZ
cass
cass
cass - Re: Paradise Penthouse
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:53

that very bitch also happens to be scroowing the boss or so i hear and i think she is just a tad morbit , need aq good @!#$ i think!!!!!

Cheerz
cass
Bulgy
Bulgy - Re: Paradise Penthouse
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:53

@ Bulgy

Well, I was there two weeks back and believe me that Zoey chick is one of the best.

But then again I had to take Ruby home for an allnight bonk. She is always quite eager to please and I would recommend anyone to look for her. As for the place, all I can say is that the strip shows are just non existent. All those chicks are all about fucking and well .. from experience I would say they know what they are doing. The mood in that place is also quite pleasant and those chicks are not as forward as most chicks you would find in Joburg in such establishments.

I urge all you guys to visit Magestique, the price is always reasonable. However, be carefull of that bitch who works at the reception she is a swindler.

Cherio
Bulgy
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Paradise Penthouse
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:55

@ Cass

This place you talk of in "plattekloof".....the chinese babes, where abouts are they??? and contact number if u can pls

thanks
cass
cass - Re: Paradise Penthouse
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:55

@Blue_Bean, hi there, their no is 0764727258,
Ithink that the lady in charge is Linda, not too sure, but they are def worth a try...........:)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.