Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2014-06-28 18:18:47

Name: Britney

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Parkmore

Full Profile: [View Britney's Full Profile]

This was my first experience punting and was a little disappointed. I went through to unwind and felt quite anxious with Britney. I had paid upfront for two hours and seriously considered leaving after 15 minutes. She seemed like she genuinely wanted me to leave. I understand that her job requires her to be assertive, but her attitude towards me seemed quite negative. Luckily Kelly joined us, who made the experience slightly more bearable. I have been fairly stressed so perhaps my judgement is skewed, but I would like to hear the opinions of others on Britney. I was given a dark external room at Sandton Playerz that didn't have a bathroom. This was quite surprising as the website makes the venue look quite upmarket. There also wasn't enough parking so I had to leave my car outside.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
rajbunsi
rajbunsi - Re: Review - Britney - Sandton/Parkmore Johannesburg
Re: Review - Britney - Sandton/Parkmore Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2014-07-01 20:43:12

I checked the Sandton Playerz website and "Britney" was previously known as "Nikita" you can probably deduce why she changed her name.
Edward7
Edward7 - Re: Review - Britney - Sandton/Parkmore Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile
Posted: 2014-07-27 16:52:13

Britney has no personality, is very mechanical and has a long list of things she does not do (the only thing she can do - wasting your time!!!). The one and only time I was with her I felt like I was in a room with a robot. Clearly not the type of person Sandton Playerz should be employing.
Don1234
Don1234 - Re: Review - Britney - Sandton/Parkmore Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2014-08-27 22:24:49

Name: Britney

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Parkmore

Full Profile: [View Britney's Full Profile]

Britney has a ok body, a bit of cellulite on her thighs and buttocks. She watched the clock allot during the session and is lazy. She said she was tired and did not want to get in top. Her attitude stinks. After the session was over I told her I was going to write a review, then only did she start being nice. I don't think she likes her job.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 2/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.