Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: mutual masturbation
Re: mutual masturbation
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:42

Chmok,

In response to your scope collection holdding up your bed... either your collection consists of 2 or 3 mags or your poor bed has a really short leg which I would be to ashamed to admit.
besides you only thinking of upgrading NOW - god it taken you a long time those mags must have serverd you well considering that new and better stuff has been out for quite some time now
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

It all comes down a poor education Renaldo. But it's not too late y'know. Do something today and lift your mind from the sewer where it seems to hang out.
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

Oh Cunning poes face Linguist my saviour pray that I be born again so that my mind and soul may be lifted from the sewer. I once though it may be to late but you have given me hope by telling me it's not to late!

er... does that mean I'll have to start sucking cock and speaking in tongue
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

Be well Renaldo
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:43

Pray for me Cunning Linguist, get down on your knees every night and speak to your saviour to bless my soul and redeem me from damnation.

Share your prays with all of us for as the book says where to or three gather in my name there shall I be. And I'm sure if you post your prayers here two or three others will be reading it and thus the big guy will be in our mists. Oh such is the power praise the lord you could have a revival here!
Hakuna Matata
Hakuna Matata - Re: mutual masturbation
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 42
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:43

Hornbull,

I tried to make an appointment to see Catherine at Devine, but she was only working until 4pm this week. Monique suggested I see Stacey.

I must say that she does a very good, hard massage. I'm sore like I've been beaten up today, but I expected that. For a petite girl, she has very strong hands.

I really enjoyed the whole affair, and I don't know why I didn't do it sooner. I guess I was expecting sleaze and dodgy characters but it's not like that at all from what I can see.

I'm sure I'll be doing this as a weekly or bi-weekly thing. Do you think my medical aid will cover it? :-)

HM

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.