Navigation
jackie
jackie - big breasted
big breasted
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:33

hi everyone i am looking for your help i'm in need of a big breasted lady the ladies i have viewed here are not that big breasted. something above a dd cup would be lovely any suggestions
johan200
johan200 - Re: big breasted
Re: big breasted
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 133
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:33

If you did not like any of the big tit ladies on these pages (Tia, Portia???), you will have to find a really fat one somewhere, or alternatively you'll have to go ethnic.

Ashley (boer meisie), who used to work for Sharon - 0825888706- in Pta had a nice body with really big tits. I hate Sharon, she and her mother in law Chrissie run a few houses in Pta area, and treat the girls like slaves, by locking them up, only paying their cut once a week, and if they want to leave they dont get paid at all. So I don't really visit that bitch's houses anymore. Feel free to phone and ask for Ashley.

Also thinking of a fat redhead Karen with big >DD tits from Johnston Street SunnySide Pta, I'll try and find her new number. (stopped visiting her since I dont like poppies with smelly koekies)

Also at WaterStreet Pta, 012 3438000, ask for fat red head called Cindy. massive big tits, BJ without + swallow and Greek on her menu.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.