Navigation
Loverboy_SA
Loverboy_SA - Weird requests to WG
Weird requests to WG
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 96
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-21 09:30:49

Instead of necrobumping an old thread I though I'd create a new one: What are some of the weird requests you asked of a WG?

I'll go first: Many years back, I was working late at the office and felt the need. I phoned a regular WG I knew and asked if she could come to my office. She did...we chatted a little and then she got on her knees under my desk (open plan, no cubicles and front door was not access controlled) and proceeded to give me a blow job, I came in her mouth, she swallowed. Then we again chatted a little and off she went again.

Who's next?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Weird requests to WG
Re: Weird requests to WG
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-07-21 09:35:54
Edited: 2021-07-21 09:55:21

On 2021-07-21 09:30:49 Loverboy_SA said:
Instead of necrobumping an old thread I though I'd create a new one: What are some of the weird requests you asked of a WG?

I'll go first: Many years back, I was working late at the office and felt the need. I phoned a regular WG I knew and asked if she could come to my office. She did...we chatted a little and then she got on her knees under my desk (open plan, no cubicles and front door was not access controlled) and proceeded to give me a blow job, I came in her mouth, she swallowed. Then we again chatted a little and off she went again.

Who's next?

Lol...sounds exhilarating.

I've asked SP's what the rate would be to impregnate them. I must say that the rates are fairly good...lol...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.