Navigation
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: This is how to slice more from the WIFES cake.
Re: This is how to slice more from the WIFES cake.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4401
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-21 10:47:13

On 2021-07-21 10:24:32 BurningMan said:
This topic falls under the fiction section.

Lol that is does ;)

Scientific evidence or not about coffee... We all know nobody understands women.. we don't even understand ourselves 90% of the time .. so you can definitely not predict the outcome of someone consuming a cup of coffee... Hehehe it might just be the start of the next fight because you forgot she don't drink sugar;) but the idea of having coffee served in bed is awesome lol
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: This is how to slice more from the WIFES cake.
Re: This is how to slice more from the WIFES cake.
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-07-21 12:48:02

On 2021-07-21 10:10:51 JP82 said:
On 2021-07-21 09:41:16 Miss Red (aka Louise) said:

Lmao.. I thinks this *dumb fuck* ain't as dumb as he wants people to believe, he just likes ratteling cages lol

Not so much rattling cages- people aren't pissed off, just disagreeing. My suspicion is that he's a bit of a stoner who posts whatever kak pops into his head when he's indulged.

On the actual topic - This might work if your wife is already in the mood anyway, because unless she was born yesterday she also knows what effect caffeine has, and if you offer her coffee just before bedtime she'll say something like "No thanks, I don't want to be awake all night"

Sprinkle the coffee in/over her food without her seeing...lol...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.