JackParrow69
JackParrow69 - Re: Do u mind?
Re: Do u mind?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 134
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-04 07:37:23

On 2021-07-03 14:30:49 Bbw Nadia said:
In so many cases you won't even know. I have often been asked if I share cos I had a male shower gel for clients, I use male razors,I use Shield roll on for men. So now I have a gender neutral shower gel. But I still have 2 unopened Radox shower gels for men.
I have found that guys generally don't mind if you're sharing as long as the roommate isn't there during the session.

Lot's of girls have male toiletries for the guys to use during and after their shower though. I never found this strange, actually thought it normal and part of the business.

JP69
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Do u mind?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5755
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-04 07:49:59

On 2021-07-03 15:40:56 Cunilinkiss said:
And there I thought when I saw the male toiletries that she was considerate and put it out for us!!!

I'm sure in the case of the pro sps it would be for us. Why else eg the variety of deodorants?

I also thought it was a no-brainer. Its for the clients. I couldn't think why guys asked if I lived with a man.
Keyzer Soze
Keyzer Soze - Re: Do u mind?
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-05 08:50:25

Back in the days when it was still safe to pick-up girls on the street, I picked up a hot blonde in Pretoria. Just before we got to her apartment she told me she shares it with her brother. By that time the small head was doing all the thinking and I continued with the booking while her brother was watching TV in the other room. It did feel awkward afterwards when I was about to leave and he offered me a dop which I politely declined and left.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Do u mind?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-07-05 16:50:19

I never mind. And in fact in some instances, I've even asked to say hi to the roommate if she's working (lol greedy bastard yes!).

I had a strange encounter in 2019. I had booked an SP and when I got inside the apartment she hurriedly tried to usher me to the bedroom. From the side of my eyes I noticed what appeared to be a pair of feet sticking out from behind the couch. I immediately slowed down and realized that someone was hiding/lying behind the couch. I immediately got very nervous and turned to leave, but she explained that it was her cleaning lady and it's out of respect for my privacy that she's hiding. I asked her to stand up so I can make sure.

I then happily proceeded with my booking.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-07-05 17:12:28

On 2021-07-05 08:50:25 Keyzer Soze said:
Back in the days when it was still safe to pick-up girls on the street, I picked up a hot blonde in Pretoria. Just before we got to her apartment she told me she shares it with her brother. By that time the small head was doing all the thinking and I continued with the booking while her brother was watching TV in the other room. It did feel awkward afterwards when I was about to leave and he offered me a dop which I politely declined and left.

Lol you should have said. Dankie jou sussie pomp bake leka

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-07-05 17:12:28

On 2021-07-05 08:50:25 Keyzer Soze said:

Lol you should have said. Dankie jou sussie pomp bake leka

EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: Do u mind?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1815
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-06 07:36:01

Most of the time you wouldnt even know it, because the other person stays out of sight.
If its a lady and alsobin the business, I dont mind and they dond need to hide. I would appriciated more if we met, you never know maybe you like to make a booking in the near future. But I know some ladies dont want you to meet them because they dont want you to consider booking with them.
Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: Do u mind?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 553
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-06 07:46:48

On 2021-07-06 07:36:01 EvilAngel said:
Most of the time you wouldnt even know it, because the other person stays out of sight.
If its a lady and alsobin the business, I dont mind and they dond need to hide. I would appriciated more if we met, you never know maybe you like to make a booking in the near future. But I know some ladies dont want you to meet them because they dont want you to consider booking with them.

Yes, the cloak and dagger checking of passages is no turn on for me
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-07-06 11:21:52

I prefer ladies that work alone.

What if her mate has access to her pad, video-records and blackmails you?
What if male mate is a BF/decides to mug/rob you of your iPhone ProMax?
What if the mate "works with cops" on roads leading up to their house?
Countless real reasons why I feel uncomfortable in a group session setup.

I would only take doubles at a venue I have been to numerous times, booked the ladies separately before, so am comfortable with both and then maybe ask them to come into one session.
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: Do u mind?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7879
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-06 13:45:54

If it's female I don't mind she can also watch.

If it's male and in the room after my punt he can buy us brandy then we can chat.

Bottom line does not bother me if I know the lady and it's safe.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.