Navigation
vampirezn
vampirezn - Re: Liza- Help me get it RIGHT...
Re: Liza- Help me get it RIGHT...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1108
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-18 17:43:11

No time for walls of text.
Simple.

Swallow!
balasbak
balasbak - Re: Liza- Help me get it RIGHT...
Re: Liza- Help me get it RIGHT...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1162
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-18 18:06:44

On 2021-05-18 07:00:31 Jakeburns78 said:
What I see is a TGE more than anything is the engagement between lady and gentleman.
It's the initial meeting, outside by the car if possible, the hug, the kiss, the genuine question of how are you.
Its the walk inside, the hand holding, the offer of drink (or it being ready if its a regular) the initial relax not ripping each other clothes off.

Its allowing the session too take its course, not rushing it. To realise its not just about the fuck its the journey to that point, even to maybe not getting round to it, I speak from experience on this. I had a 90 minute booking with one of the best GFE out there we did everything but fuck, it was one of my best experiences with a lady.

Its booking a longer session 30 mins or even 60 minutes is a tough GFE must be 90 or longer. Its being tread with mutual respect.
Its the walk the car, its tge goodbye, its the message after (if possible) saying had a great time see you again soon.

There are a few truly exceptional GFE and @Liza you certainly are one of the best but its your engagement with me your being in the moment in the room with me that makes it the best.

A lady shouldn't offer a GFE if I'm just another number she should make me her priority for that period, and likewise if I want a GFE i should make her my priority for the period.

Jake XXX

Spot on Sir !

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.