Navigation
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: So here goes nothing...
Re: So here goes nothing...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4429
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-18 09:29:56

Let's be honest. Sometimes expenses come up midmonth and girls have to be creative in trying to spin up my ore than the usual if they haven't been able to put away which usually is the case given our tough economic environment.
NishG
NishG - Re: So here goes nothing...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 28
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-18 09:44:20

Soooo, are we too late to bid then?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: So here goes nothing...
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2021-05-18 11:47:58
Edited: 2021-05-18 11:47:57

On 2021-05-17 18:53:29 Mynxie said:
I have had so many requests and generous offers to try out greek, but I've always been scared ..
Been giving it some thought lately and have decided to try it at least once.
So, send me your offer and lets talk t&c's..
Offer stands for tonight,Monday the 17th only.

So.... I've come across this to late, but will definitely be interested in doing this.
fclown
fclown - Re: So here goes nothing...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 299
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-18 12:32:02

Mynxie has the perfect ass for greek, the most delectable bubble butt I've ever seen, and the way she bounces her booty while riding you... the sight of her doing that with me in her ass would be the stuff dreams are made of!
Mynxie
Mynxie - Re: So here goes nothing...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 79
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-18 12:56:26

Ok so first of all thanks to all the gents and ladies for the interest..especially Miss Barbie_you are one delectable lady..i wouldn't mind sharing this experience with you at all!!
Secondly..i want to make it clear as this post was in no way created simply for the financial benefits. This is something i am genuinely interested in experiencing! Those who know me can surely vouch for the fact that I'm extremely kinky by nature and like to try new things.
And lastly, i will admit that in the excitement of the whole idea i might have jumped into the deep end without thinking about all the prepping involved! Lol..so i will be taking my time in selecting the right candidate for this...
I have been getting used to the idea and the sensation starting with my own fingers and then anal beads and i think i would like to try something like a butt plug first before I just go for it!

So offer still stands. If you are willing to be patient with me and make the experience enjoyable, lets get in touch and talk about it :). Look forward to hearing from you!!
Xoxo
Miss Mynxie;)
Mynxie
Mynxie - Re: So here goes nothing...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 80
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-18 12:59:53

Oh and p.s- if there's anyone who knows how to "put away" its me @Need4Passion.
Mike Hope
Mike Hope - Re: So here goes nothing...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 179
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-18 12:59:56

Never tried it and to be honest not sure if I even want to. If I did take the "plunge" would my fellow punters advise going for an experienced SP or a newbie like the OP?
Mr Easy D
Mr Easy D - Re: So here goes nothing...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-18 15:57:12

Aaaaaand how was it ?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: So here goes nothing...
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-19 14:17:54

On 2021-05-18 12:59:56 Mike Hope said:
Never tried it and to be honest not sure if I even want to. If I did take the "plunge" would my fellow punters advise going for an experienced SP or a newbie like the OP?

It depends on your needs and your patience.

If you are not patient and need it to "work now" please go for someone experienced, if you understand that it may take a while, may not even happen in the first few sessions with her and are gentle then definitely Mynxie, assuming she is still up for it.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.