Navigation
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: What is wrong with people....
Re: What is wrong with people....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3512
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-12 19:36:06

On 2021-04-12 19:17:46 Liza said:
On 2021-04-12 18:54:35 Kaycee ( The Original Milf) said: On 2021-04-12 18:50:23 Liza said: There's also the other reason why clients ask for bareback. To find out what ladies are willing to do for more money, so that they can AVOID that ladies as they want ladies that will NOT offer bareback regardless if more money is offered. It doesn't necessarily means he wants to.

I do tend to agree with you on this one.

Believe you me, the Punters straight out tell me that. We must remember that the majority of Punters ARE Gentlemen. Even they are "naughty" and isn't supposed to be seeing our ladies, they still have respect for their wifes or GFs. They will ask different things to find out if this girl is "clean" or at least make the effort of looking after herself and her clients.

Some guy asked me for penetration without protection. Well I've said to him lets just take a second here.. I see plenty of men on a daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, and yes decades..lol.. fuck I'm old... Anyway let us, me and you, have respect for your wife/gf as she doesn't know what you do. If both of us don't care to pick up some disease, the least we can do is consider the party at home that doesn't know wtf you are up to. Let us atleast then protect her. Yes I know maybe he do fuck other ladies without protection, but atleast I did my part when it comes to being responsible.

That my friend is an awesome response. We'll done.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3513
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-12 19:38:23

On 2021-04-12 19:35:55 Kooni said:
Bareback is asked for because many SP do offer if, some with others without any extra fees.

Now that you mention that, it's absolutely true what you said. More than 5 of my regular clients have told me that some are openly offering bareback, and amazing thing is, they declined,they told me that put them off completely.
Kooni
Kooni - Re: What is wrong with people....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1981
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-12 19:42:04
Edited: 2021-04-12 19:42:40

Double post

Jenna
Jenna - Re: What is wrong with people....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 902
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-12 19:50:05

How can u stir the pot in someone else's yogurt
. Ewwweee
Kooni
Kooni - Re: What is wrong with people....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1982
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-12 19:50:06

Condoms is not a 100% garantee for protection against STD.

Oral sex also spread STDs, the only way to be sure is to stick to in a complete monogamus relationship, which none of us purple valley inhabitants are.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What is wrong with people....
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-04-12 20:12:01

Am I the only getting more and more of an impression that feigned outrage against bareback is akin to "the lady doth protest too much, methinks"? You know you're not gonna convince the bareback seekers otherwise, and you know you'll always get these requests, and you know the right thing to do is to block these numbers and blacklist them. Why post something like "HAVENT YOU HEARD OF STDS???" lol.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3515
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-12 20:36:00

On 2021-04-12 19:42:04 Kooni said:
Double post

Where? Lol
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3516
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-12 20:36:45

On 2021-04-12 19:50:05 Jenna said:
How can u stir the pot in someone else's yogurt
. Ewwweee

This made me laugh so hard I almost swallowed my cigarette
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3517
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-12 20:38:50

On 2021-04-12 19:50:06 Kooni said:
Condoms is not a 100% garantee for protection against STD.

Oral sex also spread STDs, the only way to be sure is to stick to in a complete monogamus relationship, which none of us purple valley inhabitants are.

True about the condoms. Stay away from Durex,the worst one's ever. So many of my clients refuse to use them,me too.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3518
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-12 20:42:22

On 2021-04-12 20:12:01 modnarmodnar said:
Am I the only getting more and more of an impression that feigned outrage against bareback is akin to "the lady doth protest too much, methinks"? You know you're not gonna convince the bareback seekers otherwise, and you know you'll always get these requests, and you know the right thing to do is to block these numbers and blacklist them. Why post something like "HAVENT YOU HEARD OF STDS???" lol.

Every person who has requested bareback,I automatically block.my blocked list is so long already..

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.