Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Thank you very much
Thank you very much
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5351
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-12 08:59:41
Edited: 2021-04-12 09:04:55

Yesterday when I switched on my work phone I saw my airtime had been recharged with 2 very generous amounts. I could think of one guy who does this but not quite the amount which was much more. I messaged him and he never sent it. I kept expecting a call and say they sent it by mistake, pls send it back. Well, 27 hrs later and no call. So I thought I would pay it forward and send my nephews and nieces some airtime (afterall thats what one does when you are blessed).... and nobody is on the same network. Eventually I find the number of an old aunty I grew up in front of and sent some of the airtime to her. She was very grateful cos she seldom has money for airtime.
So to the benefactor, who I seem to think is possibly an Esa punter, thanks very much, your gift has not just benefited me but Aunty J too. Trader punters don't send gifts
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Thank you very much
Re: Thank you very much
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3151
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-12 09:41:50

Yoh, whet if it was meant for someone else and they got a digit wrong during the purchase. Shem for them now
Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: Thank you very much
Re: Thank you very much
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 233
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-12 18:24:47

On 2021-04-12 09:41:50 Need4Passion said:
Yoh, whet if it was meant for someone else and they got a digit wrong during the purchase. Shem for them now

Technically possible, but let's assume best intent. I think odds are better that someone thought of her kindly

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.