Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Pegging - curious?
Pegging - curious?
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2021-04-12 11:05:36

Hi Purple world, I am interested in exploring this fetish for the first time and would like to try being pegged by one or two ladies at the same time. Who in Johannesburg or Pretoria / Centurion could assist with a first timer?
Sage
Sage - Re: Pegging - curious?
Re: Pegging - curious?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2465
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-12 11:22:37

HelloJamesStudmuffin
I'm an old hand when it comes to prostate play and pegging and I can guarantee that you will not experience any pain should you choose to allow Aunty Sage the pleasure!

I'm just off John Voster in Highveld Centurion and available strictly by apointment only.

My rate is R1500 per hour during winter months but a hot shower and cozy warm room awaits you.

My place is also quite private with safe parking behind an electric gate.
See www.eroticmassagesa.co.za

I shall eagerly anticipate your message.

elvand4r
elvand4r - Re: Pegging - curious?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 415
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-12 13:34:16

Talk to Sevrin in Hyde Park, she is super sensual and super hot, she also have a trainee (she does advertise, but I don't know if she is advertising these services yet ;-)) who is also super hot so the possibility of 2 is there... I saw sage before I tried pegging so can't comment on her pegging skills, her massage skills however are top notch...
Joe
Joe - Re: Pegging - curious?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 150
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-12 14:48:50

On 2021-04-12 13:34:16 elvand4r said:
Talk to Sevrin in Hyde Park, she is super sensual and super hot, she also have a trainee (she does advertise, but I don't know if she is advertising these services yet ;-)) who is also super hot so the possibility of 2 is there... I saw sage before I tried pegging so can't comment on her pegging skills, her massage skills however are top notch...

Totally agree with elvander4r.
Sevrin is very good and so is Chrissie.

Xxx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Pegging - curious?
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2021-04-12 16:02:32

Thanks everyone, been some really helpful suggestions and also private messages, wow, thanks to everyone.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.