Navigation
Rossia
Rossia - Re: Whatsapp communication
Re: Whatsapp communication
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1161
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-09 17:29:08

Ppl get gun pointed and robbed and raped. Recently girls into trauma from bad things . They probably thought things would never happen to them , but it did. My self to in the past many years back before I got my self a weapon to protect myself. All my regulars know where I come from. People working from home are not safe !!! Simple . Kids to
Rossia
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1162
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-09 17:33:39

Most ladies coming here working from home don't know much as they use to work from venues and clubs !!!! Due to maybe hard times and all. But things do happen after time as many criminals now escaping jail and do rob us girls unfortunately as it is the fast way to make bucks ! So don't play clever and be safe :)
Ms Ella
Ms Ella - Re: Whatsapp communication
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 126
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-09 17:33:43

Iv recently started using whatsapp and its AMAZING. I have a reply that gives rates, availability and answers to the frequently asked questions
Rossia
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1163
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-09 18:16:14

its Very good for girls that do work with whatspp . Keep it up ladies :) best not to know who is coming to book you :)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.