Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - swop venue/house/flat
swop venue/house/flat
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-01-10 18:13:37

i see some ladies myt have problems finding a place in a new area
is it possible to swop, say a lady in 4ways can swop with a lady in PTA and so on ... swop rooms
that way there will be no hustle in trying to find a place
even swop clients, but seriously is this not a good idea ... your thoughts ... unless it has bern suggested b4
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: swop venue/house/flat
Re: swop venue/house/flat
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2771
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-10 19:07:50
Edited: 2019-01-10 19:21:34

In theory it's a good idea. Not quite practical. You must have a place that somebody else will want to work from. IOW you must have something to trade to start off with. There are plenty of of places advertised on the ladies forum , some of them advertising their spot week after week.
Then the flipside for people like me is that I rent my home where I also work. Many of us do. So I don't want anybody in my space.I want to be able to come back and find all my stuff still there. And not be plagued by riffraff when I get back.
There is a surplus of adverts for work space for ladies but a shortage of places suitable for a particular lady. What is available is very often not ideal for plenty of ladies. For instance rooms or bathrooms may have to be shared. Sometimes you get to a place only to find there is not adequate space for more than 1 lady and there are 3 ladies. Or the previous lady caused problems and then drug dealers come knocking down doors when I'm there. Or the landlord rocks up lookinh for overdue rent. These days you can never be 100% sure. Sometimes ladies sublet a property that isnt even their's to sublet. I have heard of plenty of ladies beimg evicted cos they were letting from someone who had no right to let out a room/ flat I can go on and on.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: swop venue/house/flat
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-01-10 20:46:34

thank you Nadia for the info ... looks lyk its not easy

and u r ryt we have diff taste and diff likes and so forth so ya ... not easy ...

maybe it can work 4 close frenz
Mynx
Mynx - Re: swop venue/house/flat
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1604
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-10 21:14:57

Jip, the entire problem is: you cannot trust people. And some will actually go quite a way to win your trust, just to haul that carpet out under your ass. I have learnt that expensive lesson for the last time. People lie about being on drugs too, and a person on drugs feels FEATHERS for another, steals their stuff, wrecks their stuff etc.
Disillusioned Kisses, Mynx
johndoe69za
johndoe69za - Re: swop venue/house/flat
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 997
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-10 23:39:18

On 2019-01-10 20:46:34 lindy.bruno said:
thank you Nadia for the info ... looks lyk its not easy

and u r ryt we have diff taste and diff likes and so forth so ya ... not easy ...

maybe it can work 4 close frenz

In this industry trustworthy close friends do not exist ..... actually that holds true for life in general
Sexy Lexi
Sexy Lexi - Re: swop venue/house/flat
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 156
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-12 07:15:44

Johndoe absolutely true couldn't agree more.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.