Navigation
JACKRIBET
JACKRIBET - Birthday bash
Birthday bash
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1446
View Profile
Posted: 2018-12-15 12:30:10

Hi members of the brotherhood, I am on a tight budget next year because of some changes in my working environment, thanks to the recession and bad decisions by shareholders of the organisation.

So I am running short of ideas for my birthday in February. Should I take a girl to go the coast like Umhlanga or Camps Bay and spend a few days there or go to Germany via Istanbul to visit FKK.
hotbhuta
hotbhuta - Re: Birthday bash
Re: Birthday bash
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 528
View Profile
Posted: 2018-12-15 12:45:00

I would say take the shareholders to Miami, they need an oil change to start thinking properly
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Birthday bash
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5966
View Profile
Posted: 2018-12-15 14:13:12

Book yourself an all nighter at HOE with two or three ladies !!!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Birthday bash
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-01-12 07:13:24

Greetings Sir

Here's an idea to add a little East Coast spice to your birthday ;)

Book a trip to Durban and I'll point you in the direction of some well established East coast scammers. Once in your lifetime, you should give a little to those less fortunate than ourselves. After all, there are some poor ladies in Durbz and Umhlanga who are so broke and helpless at providing us punters with decent services, that they just can't help it but to scam and hustle their clients. But perhaps you, dear JACKRIBET Sir, can be like Reggies and bring them some untold joy.

Just make sure you bring a suitcase full of money too, if you do come down here. I'm sure they'd like to help you to part with A LOT OF IT on your birthday!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.