semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: A leopard doesn't changes its spots
Re: A leopard doesn't changes its spots
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1583
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-30 12:39:36

On 2018-11-30 11:28:16 BOOBS53 said:
My challenge to you .. push this thread to atleast 10 pages ... lol !!!

Disappointed... Like a slow puncture this thread
Nicky
Nicky - Re: A leopard doesn't changes its spots
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 415
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-30 13:42:56

Bades....luv you!!! I totally get what you are saying and i thank you for sticking up for us girls. No i am not a piece of latex with a hole in it, i am flesh with a mind and emotions and too many real life problems. I do this work to pay all i need to.

Regarding the real topic... jjsoap, you know i luv you too and i pretty much know who you are talking about. I stand with you on 'dont be trapped by wgs' because so many have helped girls and then ended up loosing money. What about the girls who get 5 clients to pay for the same set of boobs? Lmao. I need lessons, really. No really not, i like the person inside of me just the way i am. But there are soooo many con girls who just get an arrrgh and not being warned against...

So why this specific lady? You said you werent deceited by her so for who did you start this thread? Maybe another sour lady who is also a friend of yours?

This lady you're talking about is actually very caring in real life and as o heard gives amazing sessions/bj/fantasy pleaser. Men who book her will pay for her the agreed amount for her service, nothing more. So if they want to fall in trap, let them.

Its difficult to give people second chances in this industry but there are always two sides to a story and if everyone refuses to listen to the one, they will always just have the one side. In this case that came from a sour punter those days. Did you know they are friends again?

End of the day... punters dont borrow money to wg you dont know,
Wgs dont do bareback with clients who says youre the only one

Now...who else wants to be loved?
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: A leopard doesn't changes its spots
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6116
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-30 16:01:12

On 2018-11-28 10:58:40 Ms Paige said:
I know I'm NOT a fan of yours... but I agree with your heading... a leopard doesn't change it's spots...

# Singing out Loudly (only happens in the shower)

You are not alone I am here with you..... ;)
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: A leopard doesn't changes its spots
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6117
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-30 16:05:27

On 2018-11-29 15:41:34 Blades said:
This world is built on illusions. We are all fake people on here. We, who work and play in this world of paying or being paid for sex are all troubled individuals in one way or another. Some are just more troubled than others.

Lets face it. This is not a forum for a jukskei club.

When you are in a room with a SP, you & the SP bare all, but also bare nothing. You do humanity's most intimate act, but there is no real intimicy. There simply can't be. It is fake. All of it.

These women we visit are human. With real human problems and real human lives. They have payments to make. They have children to raise or parents to take care of. They have sickness and death in their families. They have abusive partners, they have addictions. Their cars break down and their geysers burst. They are affected by crime. They get ill, depressed, angry and sad. Just like everyone else.

Some of their posts are supposed to make us believe that when they end their working they lie on their beds dreaming of being ravaged by guys the next day. They say that because they want to excite us. If a punter believes that to be true then I pity him.

They post that all of the sudden they are extremely horny and they need a hard dick now. Yeah, I also sit at home and feel the sudden urge to do a spreadsheet. A mechanic sits at a braai on a saturday night and suddenly gets an urge to overhaul an engine. Not.

Like I said. This world is fake. Built on lies and illusions. Play along or join a jukskei club.

Respect to you and beautifully Put.

Me personally i believe that which we see in others and even that which irritates us of others are characters traits that we recognize within our selves ;)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.