Navigation
bushpilot
bushpilot - Update on Tina in Glenwood, Durban (12/04/2011)
Update on Tina in Glenwood, Durban (12/04/2011)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-13 08:41:09

Just a quick update on Tina in MacDonald Road, Glenwood in Durban after seeing her again yesterday, 12/04/2011.

If you're in search of a really tight little body with firm boobs and a very tight pussy, then this is definitely the girl for you. She's clean and smells good.

However - she still lacks personality and is not very responsive. To be fair, it's unrealistic to expect WG's to cum with every punter (and I certainly don't EXPECT the ladies to cum when we're shagging - after all, I may be the 20th punter of the day!), but at least TRY and look as if you might be enjoying it. Failing which, give some input and say if you don't like what I'm doing - don't just lie there making it evident that you just want this session to be over!

Conclusion: While I really like her body, I think I'll take my R350 somewhere else next time.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.