Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Nicky | Rivonia
Nicky | Rivonia
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2011-04-30 19:05:25

www.esa.co.za/members/displayAdvertiser.php

Been wanting to visit this lady for quite some time and reading the comments about her certainly justified the need.

So earlier this afternoon I call her up and ask the usuals. She sounds nice and friendly so I make an appointment for 30 minutes later. She confirms and says I should call when in nearby for the exact address. No problem.

Make my way to the given area and call her up. No reply. Shit - she must be busy getting into some sexy lingerie for me - call back. I call back. Still no response.

At this point the boner starts panicking so I call back again and again and again. And still no reply. It just rings then goes to voice mail.

After 10 Earth minutes pass by (that's the equivalent of 3 punter years) without response I decide to pack it up and head on home. But just for shits I call her back about 30 minutes after my first attempt.

She answers. I explain to her that I called when I was in the vicinity and she apologizes saying that she was on another call.

Not saying I don't believe her but at that point I was pretty peeved so I left it at that.

Would still like to see her though.

Nicky, if you're reading this... GAAAAH... was really looking forward to meeting you.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.