Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Very Sexy Shakira
Very Sexy Shakira
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2011-04-30 16:21:13

Hi Guys,

I've known Shakira now for a few years, back in the days when she was still very sweet and innocent. Boy, have things changed since then. Been with her recently, and it was the best time of my life ever. Felt like I was making love to a girlfriend. She is nothing short of Amazing. Thanks baby, you really made my year.

Hope to hear from her soon.

For Mandy, don’t think I will be seeing you again.
pppunter
pppunter - Re: Very Sexy Shakira
Re: Very Sexy Shakira
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 36
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-30 17:04:36

Let's see now....

New user account and come right out with a review that basically says fook you mandy which in itself is bad taste...

My view it is either shakira herself or her boyfriend just think its totally uncalled for.

And before you defend yourself by saying its not shakira I was so and so before on forum some advice save it.

This review has ensured I do not visit shakira again, mandy you have yourself a new client will call monday for a appointment
WeirdAl
WeirdAl - Re: Very Sexy Shakira
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-30 17:46:55

Very poor form Blade WM and as pppunter says very suspect, although you could say the same for me as I've been a long time lurker but recent member.

Whilst I enjoyed my last visit to Shakira her antics on this forum make me think a lady like Mandy is worth a try especially since you'll be giving her a bit of free time.

Blade WM you need to learn some respect.
poorkenny
poorkenny - Re: Very Sexy Shakira
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 370
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-30 19:00:05

This bun fight between various contributors to this forum has gotten out of hand and now has drafted in an innocent bystander who's only possible "crime" is knowing one of the combatants. Time for everybody to grow up and behave like adults. Until that happens I'll be taking my business elsewhere.
SexyShakira
SexyShakira - Re: Very Sexy Shakira
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 381
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-01 09:39:56

In fact pppunter this was not me or anyone in my private life, I do however realize who it is and why on earth would I ever say something bad about Mandy....I agree with poorkenny.
score28
score28 - Re: Very Sexy Shakira
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 72
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-01 12:57:33
Edited: 2011-05-01 13:07:20

Another online marketing. FAIL Girls dont vote for yourself and dont create a false fake new profile when hyping...you look desperate and plastic. Please ask all the advertisers to write a biography about themselves -let your service and looks do the talking and not all these hyping self voting marketing tantrims -its getting old

My 2 C
score28
score28 - Re: Very Sexy Shakira
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 73
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-01 20:21:41
Edited: 2011-05-01 20:38:35

Lovenaai totally agree but what I am referring too is the forum nothing wrong with photos there is 300 + advertisers and there profiles/good service do the work, with good service etc, not brownypoints seeking girls on the forum and there is a few drama queens that take it to the forum -if your good the punters will talk. what would happen if all 300 girls goto the forum ? I visit girls that don't go onto the forum as that tell me they don't try to be special with fake rave reports.Girls most punters are not stupid -if your good the punters will speak on the forum from an account that was not created yesterday -This thread scream fake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MandyPta is on my todo list...she stay out this forums and dont try to be special -she IS damn hot and special and warrant a vissit.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.