Giantmidget
Giantmidget - Casey-Heidi Fleiss
Casey-Heidi Fleiss
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-08 15:46:24
Edited: 2011-06-06 22:59:00

I have been reading what goes on on these forums for a long time,so i think its time i did a revu.

I decided to do a booking via Heidi fleiss since all the revu's about her girls are good,i made my booking with Casey for last friday for a hour,those boobs just spoke to me.

Anyway got there its a nice looking house in Parkwood,have seen much worse,parking is secure entry is via intercom and parking is behind gate,and there is a swimming pool.

Was greeted at the door by Casey pics dont do any justice she is smoking like a ferrari on a episode of top gear,a very friendly hello took my hand and led me to the middel bedroom has on suite yippy.Bedroom was ok on the eyes everything was clean and tidy,i took a shower and the fun began,this girl has a awesome pair of tits and nipples that respond to touching,we started by me sucking those tits till you could hang a coat hanger from them.

She asked me to lay down and she gave me a proper cock licking had to stop her a few times,didnt want to blow my load,we swapped positions and i must say her pussy tasts good and smells clean,and she is vocal.After licking her and playing with her tits i had to fuck her.

I started on top,she has good hip movement and those tits man could not keep my hands off them,she then said she wants to ride me,man she rode me fast and hard with those tits in my face to lick them she shuddered and orgasmed or she should get a fucking award but i dont care it was awesome,if i say awesome again its a sign that the reruns of that 70s show has done its job.I told her i wanted to fuck her doggy she said its her favorite,i pounded her for a good while also stopping a lot to catch my breath,and stop myself from combustion,i pulled out and she sucked me again just till i was about to come,then stopped and climbed on top again.This time she was trying to break my back,everytime i was close to cumming she would stop climb off teaze me and suck me again,i was going crazy,i turned her around and did my best but could not hold off anymore,took the rubber off and shot a gigantic load all over her tits and watched her rub it in.She does not have a cum once pollicy but no kissing or fingering her twat.My hour was up we took a shower together and i left with a smile from ear to ear.

BJ 8/10 and many of them
Venue 7
Sex 9 open to all positions and the teazing and extra bj's just made it mind blowing

I will def see her again,and then i will try the rest
agnostic
agnostic - Re: Casey-Heidi Fleiss
Re: Casey-Heidi Fleiss
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 55
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-08 18:43:56

Giant Midget, Just an honest friendly question, if you have been reading the forums for some time, why did you only join today?
Giantmidget
Giantmidget - Re: Casey-Heidi Fleiss
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-08 19:10:09

I joined today because i felt that i could share the experience i had,my previous exp at Rock paradise,papilon were shit
martini
martini - Re: Casey-Heidi Fleiss
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-08 19:19:33

@giantmidget lol
Dont worry about what some people ask,as long as you had a good time thats all that counts,i know a little secret about her mail me at [Send Message].
Sceptics that cant make up there minds where to be whats true whats not bla bla,Thomas H Huxley is a idiot and had many a blunder
SimpleSi
SimpleSi - Re: Casey-Heidi Fleiss
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 70
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-08 21:35:06

Does she have a profile on ESA?
soxrevenge
soxrevenge - Re: Casey-Heidi Fleiss
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-11 03:20:25

giant, or midget ??? That is the question ......
neo007
neo007 - Re: Casey-Heidi Fleiss
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 137
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-18 14:12:26

hi

ive booked casey for saturday - hoping for more feedback tho...seems she is only doing outcalls but has been able to secure a temporary place in parkmore...sounds friendly on the phone

she is charging R1000-hoping for more feedback plz...tired of getting ripped off by cheapies so trying the high end route
26655 - Re: Casey-Heidi Fleiss
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 44
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-23 12:33:36

any feedback regarding this lady?
26655 - Re: Casey-Heidi Fleiss
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 45
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-23 12:50:05

Any feedback

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.