Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-11-20 09:18:27

Life ater zumpoes :

Cyril president.

Fire every minister and deputy minister and Hawks top structure as well as shawn pikkepoes abrahams.

Appoint Pravin and Mcebisi again. Appoint Gerrie Nel as Head of NPA, that will scare the shit out of all the zumfucks.

Kick bathabile backhand sassa out the party, as well as gig aab and fatty lynne brown as well as the other zumpoes fucks. They cann go stand at the robort and beg for money if they not in jail. Send them all to Robben Island, go and struggle there again.

Cheers
reenaP
reenaP - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 288
View Profile
Posted: 2017-11-20 10:05:07

Lol @ INL,

Ironic that Zim just may be on a new road of recovery and we on our way to become the shithole that country is at the moment because of the dumb poesse in the cANCer govt.

The moronic EFF now wants to welcome senile Bob to come retire here in SA. They must send that naai to Nkandla to look after Zupta's chickens.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-11-20 10:32:11

On 2017-11-20 10:05:07 reenaP said:
......They must send that naai to Nkandla to look after Zupta's chickens....

Hey boss - I'd have thought Bobby was too old to feed the chickens! He may be more gainfully employed tending the fire pool!!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-11-20 10:39:53

Naw Jaykay

bob can't tend the pool. He no hunky munky. Too many of zums concubies to service.

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-11-28 19:48:12

Now zumps want to look into getting money in to counter the downrating of the rating agencies. Who I ask of you ? The giga-aab, yes he who raped the SOE's. And zumps that changes cabinet when his choices dont pay him enough.

IT IS YOU YOU CUNT. Fuckoff to jail and let Cyril fix the shit. We will be on the road to recovery.

fat fuck lynne brown appointed a new board at eskom. No one was fooled that tehy will be impartial. No, they were put there to cover up all your shit. So it is no surprise that the khoza, the new chairman tries to bribe the evidence leader in Parliament, together with the bongie boy, our new security minister.

YOU ARE ALL CROOKED YOU CUNTS.

rob mug=aab keeping his money plus a windfall of 10 mill dollars. Why ? Lock the cunt up. Fucked up the bread basket of Africa.

Giving land to uneducated idiots will lead to devastation. Look at zim. Dying of hunger.

Payment of votes starting on Thursday with the first batches carting in to luthuli house, zumpoes not waiting for the conference, he is starting early to buy votes. Cyril, according to the votes, should win easily. But the zumpoes will start buying votes, and there we go again.

So sad.

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-11-28 20:18:56
Edited: 2017-11-28 20:19:34

Exotica number something just sent me a PM asking why I am pontificating (she used different words) on a sexual site about politics.

Told her that this works me up into a sexual frenzy as these cunts make me so befok that I can piss the hel nat, blood flowing through my cluttered veins to my small dick, so that I can go and punt......

Thanks zumpoes and your cronies for improving my sexlife.....

Hope that helps Exotic no X

LOL
in69
in69 - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1055
View Profile
Posted: 2017-11-28 20:45:32

@INL. I can certainly see your frustration... one way of airing your views and then taking the anger somewhere else... good strategy...
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-11-28 20:46:53

In 69

At my ripe ole age I need all the help that I can get....

Cheers
in69
in69 - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1057
View Profile
Posted: 2017-11-28 20:49:39

@INL cos you never learn when you were younger .. LOL.. tag team me when need some assistance...
Johnlennon
Johnlennon - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2017-11-29 07:47:32
Edited: 2017-11-29 08:45:17

Looks like NDZ got the Free State vote.

I think Zuma gonna make Absolutely sure she's the next president.

We are truly up sh*t creek without a paddle.
This thread is locked. No further replies can be made

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.