Navigation
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Acknowledgement
Re: Acknowledgement
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 620
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-05-31 17:33:21

Wrote another essay in response but better to keep my thoughts to myself. Few can handle the truth and the truth fucks with erections and my pocket!

Mujahid001
Mujahid001 - Re: Acknowledgement
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1512
View Profile
Posted: 2016-05-31 17:39:55

On 2016-05-31 17:33:21 Veronica Franco said:
Wrote another essay in response but better to keep my thoughts to myself. Few can handle the truth and the truth fucks with erections and my pocket!

Jirre I love it when you talk dirty!
Mujahid001
Mujahid001 - Re: Acknowledgement
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1513
View Profile
Posted: 2016-05-31 17:45:37

On 2016-05-30 18:13:32 pieterd002 said:

It is like any other job, success means 90 % effort and 10% luck.

Makes me wonder boss. According to a recent useless MB article about tech salaries and where it slots you in in the income brackets, my salary puts me at "lower middle income". I alwas thought I fall in "upper middle income" bracket.

In my current job, my success means 10% effort and 40% luck and 50% smart delegating. Maybe I should change my formula to move a income bracket higher and then be able to punt more!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Acknowledgement
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-05-31 17:50:40

On 2016-05-31 17:33:21 Veronica Franco said:

Dammit, now I am curious about your response... I am a bit fan of truth.
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Acknowledgement
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 621
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-05-31 18:02:46

On 2016-05-31 17:50:40 deamonza said:
On 2016-05-31 17:33:21 Veronica Franco said: Wrote another essay in response but better to keep my thoughts to myself. Few can handle the truth and the truth fucks with erections and my pocket!

Dammit, now I am curious about your response... I am a bit fan of truth.

Whatever happened to one on one privacy, intimacy and great service delivery? Does everything have to be some ego stroking public display of fake affection/foreplay? That's it in a nutshell. I have no issue with complimenting or thanking a client but asking for it then making it relevant to a service repeat/delivery is a bloody cheek! If we ask our clients to review us, we are looked down upon as desperate. Apparently these days delivering a great service is not enough.

It was also mentioned that looks alone won't carry us far....i know that's a load of tripe for sure having put in so much effort in the past to stroke egos etc and watching pretty girls breeze along without so much as a word on their comments section or the forum. That's a huge reason why I don't even give half a shit anymore with regards to comments, ratings or even pics these days. Nothing is ever enough and i'm not wasting my time or effort in trying anymore.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-05-31 18:15:53
Edited: 2016-05-31 18:17:19

@VeronicaFranco...

I think I can understand your views on this to a certain degree.

That being said, simple common courtesy cannot be understated. If someone does leave a nice comment then acknowledging it is a nice thing to do...

Of course specifically asking for reviews and then using that to push your profile is problematic, I agree 100% that there are certainly cases where the review system is used incorrectly in this regard and there are some that are skating through simply based on their images rather then actual service delivery. The flip side is also true though, there are some ladies who really do deliver and their reviews do show this... from a punters point of view this is a minefield...

It's a double edged sort I am afraid... but right now it's the only system we have at the moment so we just have to live with it for the time being.

Oh, and there's no damage to Mr. Happy... works just fine thanks...
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: Acknowledgement
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3638
View Profile
Posted: 2016-05-31 18:22:30

It's not about stroking egos.
It's about being ladylike or gentlemanly in your manners.

For example a lady might post:
"Thanks for taking the time Ben."

Nothing further needs to be revealed.

The most mannerly girl here is Robyn.
Such is her civility that when I formally stuck out my hand awkwardly in parting, she pushed it aside and hugged me instead.

www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php
inlonger
inlonger - Re: Acknowledgement
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 43
View Profile
Posted: 2016-05-31 18:22:32

U typed a lot baby then decided to opt out. Words will carry u no where try hang on to your looks and body. U obviously do care bout responses or you wouldn't have written a long long long crap boring bullshit answer
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-05-31 18:30:29
Edited: 2016-05-31 18:30:51

@inlonger... Why the hostility dude, it is completely unnecessary.
inlonger
inlonger - Re: Acknowledgement
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 44
View Profile
Posted: 2016-05-31 18:33:30

Another knight in shining armour worshipper no hostility boy just honesty

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.