Navigation
Mrjohn
Mrjohn - Re: Thai Massage Spas - JHB and PTA - Experiences
Re: Thai Massage Spas - JHB and PTA - Experiences
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-04 11:35:25

Where would one recommend in the JHB North- Douglasdale- Bryanston area?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Thai Massage Spas - JHB and PTA - Experiences
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2016-04-04 16:19:29

Inspired by this post and tired of the standard rub and tug at places in Johannesburg, I decided to have my first massage and Happy Ending at a local Thai Massage Parlor. Out of all the places I have punted and experienced, I had never been to a Thai Massage Parlor.
I have had massages by Working Girls. I have even had sex with Massage Girls. Once I even massaged a working girl.
I always enjoy the massage and Happy Ending and have frequented most of the "recognised" establishments that advertise on this and other sites.
Cautioned by experiences of fellow punters I decided to do some research and settled on a place not far from my office near Cresta. The telephone manner of the receptionist was below par but I put it down to the language differences between our two great nations. I cant speak Thai so I suppose we are even.

Upon arrival, I was so put off by the entrance to the establishment. It was in a neighborhood shopping center - no less, but it was dark and dingy. It just didnt look like the place I would want to be seen going into. I decided to try a place that I saw about 250 meters down the road.
This establishment looks new. Its amazing what a fresh coat of paint and a well looked after lawn can do. I suppose its like greeting a punter at the door with an inviting smile and dressed in a stunning dress. Appearances are everything and this place has capitalised on that. The place smelled fresh and clean.
I was informed by the receptionist that they were running a special on the "hot Oil Massage".
"Well call me Sparticus and let me kick someone in a hole. Book me for 90 minutes" I said.

I must be honest, the masseuse they assigned to me would not have been my first choice but I am no oil painting so who am I to judge someone else. I am sure you could request someone else but, why bother I thought. The room was clean and stocked with plenty of fresh, clean and fluffy towels. She asked me to strip to my underpants and lie down. After what seemed like ages, she came back in and settled in with her pot of hot water and oil. I was disappointed as I thought the fact that she wanted me to keep my underpants on, implied DEFINITELY NO HAPPY ENDING.
However, she quickly told me to remove my underpants and relax, so I thought I might be in with a shot.....
Her grasp of the English vernacular was not the greatest so I dispensed with the pleasantries and decided to lie back and enjoy my 90 minute massage, in the hope that something might crop up.....
Out of all the massages I have had, I must say this was definitely in my top 3 ever. Her hands were amazing and she managed to work out all my knots. She even did the walking on my back thing which I thoroughly enjoyed. It must have looked weird this 4.5 foot Thai lady doing the Hokey Pokey up and down a 6 foot 7, 150kg lump of quivering flesh. You put your left foot in, you take your left foot out, you put your left foot in and you wave it all about.....

After my back and arms, she started to work on my legs. She spent just the right amount of time working my buttox and inner thighs. Like I said, she has amazing hands and by now I was ready. She politely told me to roll over and covered me with a towel. She started to massage the top of my legs and now I am sure there was no mistaking what I was hoping she would massage. She stood staring at all three inches of erect muscle (nothing grows in the shade!) and very gently but deliberately touched my member and asked if she must massage this as well. By now I was so horny and ready I didn't even negotiate a price, "yes please!" I answered like a kid in a candy store.

The Happy Ending was "out of this world" She applied a generous amount of already warm oil and proceeded to gently (and I mean gently) massage me until I exploded.
The last time I went to a local massage parlor in Randburg, the MG seemed to think the best way to milk my love nectar from my nut sack was to violently and deliberately yank it around until it could take it no more and spit out what little seed it could, just to make the pain stop. She shook it like she was wanting to get the last tomato out of the All gold Bottle. Needless to say, I asked her to stop and I finished myself off while watching her play with herself.

Anyway, Back to today. She very quickly cleaned up and disappeared into the bathroom to clean herself off. I must have shot my load EVERYWHERE. After returning I assumed we were done but she proceeded to finish the massage on my head and neck.
When it was all over I was offered a juice or water.
In total, including the Happy Ending my 90 minutes cost me R350. You heard me - R250 for the massage and R100 for the "Extra Service" When I wanted to give her an extra tip, she told me that it was not necessary?
Out of respect to the service ESA provide, I will not name the establishment as they do not advertise here.
I have left sufficient enough clues for you to find the place.
I will definitely be back.

Happy hunting
Carailho
Carailho - Re: Thai Massage Spas - JHB and PTA - Experiences
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 105
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-04 16:29:00

Nice one @eye see you. Id like to find that place one day.
catalyst52
catalyst52 - Re: Thai Massage Spas - JHB and PTA - Experiences
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 35
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-04 21:33:21

@eye see you: was she nude and did she allow touching?
MarkJames80
MarkJames80 - Re: Thai Massage Spas - JHB and PTA - Experiences
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-04 21:50:36

Great post!
stungun
stungun - Re: Thai Massage Spas - JHB and PTA - Experiences
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 58
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-07 13:58:36

@eye see you...please PM some details of the Massage Parlour
oldschool
oldschool - Re: Thai Massage Spas - JHB and PTA - Experiences
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 107
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-07 16:08:26

@ eye see you : Im not so familiar with that area, so please pm me the thai massage place details as well
Gmog555
Gmog555 - Re: Thai Massage Spas - JHB and PTA - Experiences
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-07 21:49:23

In touch therapy in sunninghill, any luck?
Spurs.786
Spurs.786 - Re: Thai Massage Spas - JHB and PTA - Experiences
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-08 11:18:34

Hi all

Please pm places that offer HE in pretoria/centurion area

Thanks
slum_o
slum_o - Re: Thai Massage Spas - JHB and PTA - Experiences
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 84
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-08 12:13:59

are ur innitials zd by any chance? just book one of the massage girls n ul have lots of fun
This thread is locked. No further replies can be made

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.