Navigation
Vrik
Vrik - Re: time wasting at houses
Re: time wasting at houses
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1000
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-08 17:50:17

I think the time waiting at the intercom, in your car before going into the house, the waiting in the room, is ALL part of trying to get the time running. Some houses really go the xtra mile to make an hour last max 40 mins....

That is the REAL reason.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: time wasting at houses
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2569
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-08 17:56:58

On 2021-03-08 17:50:17 Vrik said:
I think the time waiting at the intercom, in your car before going into the house, the waiting in the room, is ALL part of trying to get the time running. Some houses really go the xtra mile to make an hour last max 40 mins....

That is the REAL reason.

Yes, even if not actual time, it already sets the irritation and the desire to pomp and leave as soon as possible so even if they start the clock when you're both actually naked, your mind is telling you you've already wasted an hour there when you only been there 30 minutes and pomping for 10 minutes but that frustration, they cash on on the "unspent time".
Mike Hope
Mike Hope - Re: time wasting at houses
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 145
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-08 19:49:57

20 years ago venues/houses were more about fun than by the hour. I remember pulling into a venue Friday lunchtime, getting chucked out in the early hours of Saturday only to return Saturday lunchtime and get kicked out again in the early hours of Sunday. Hell we used to have fun pissing it up talking to the ladies drinking and pomping non stop, some great humor and days to be treasured. Seems like the whole industry changing, I guess nothing stays the same forever
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: time wasting at houses
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2571
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-08 21:24:17

On 2021-03-08 19:49:57 Mike Hope said:
20 years ago venues/houses were more about fun than by the hour. I remember pulling into a venue Friday lunchtime, getting chucked out in the early hours of Saturday only to return Saturday lunchtime and get kicked out again in the early hours of Sunday. Hell we used to have fun pissing it up talking to the ladies drinking and pomping non stop, some great humor and days to be treasured. Seems like the whole industry changing, I guess nothing stays the same forever

I actually forgot about that. We never spoke of time a couple decades ago. You went and saw a girl, paid to be her and you'll just just had fun until whenever you feel like you'll had enough and part ways
Liza
Liza - Re: time wasting at houses
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1678
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-08 21:33:28

On 2021-03-08 15:12:04 Cunilinkiss said:
On 2021-03-08 12:28:30 Liza said: I agree with you, Hench mist guys only visit lady that work completely solo. On her own. As so many say they must wait for the lady. He's on time but she isn't. I do understand your frustration as I feel the same if it's the other way around.

You have never been late! I appreciate that about you (among other things :)

Well thank you Mr.
Try my utmost best to keep it that way.

Liza
Liza - Re: time wasting at houses
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1679
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-08 21:37:15

On 2021-03-08 13:55:38 balasbak said:
On 2021-03-08 13:31:03 Miss Red (aka Louise) said: On 2021-03-08 13:18:03 Boobs said: What I still need to figure out is why a WG takes you to the room and tells you to undress. Then she leaves the room only to return some minutes later dressed the same or then without anything essential in her hands such as massage oil etc. It is really not great to sit naked in a room and wait for her to return wondering what will happen next. A huge turn-off for me.

:) think the get naked and wait bit is still due to place being careful of undercover cops trying to close places down for solicitation.

The general perception being a undercover cop will never get completely naked he would want the lady to be naked first.

I might be wrong thinking that's it is fine, but as a new sp years ago I was told to make sure the guy gets naked first because of that reason.;)

Been told this twice, once by the lovely lady Liza ... and it's understandable, but only generally happens on a first encounter and then I suppose it eases up once a lady knows who you are etc ...

I do however agree, it is uncomfortable sitting in a strange room starkers waiting ... surely the lady can hang around whilst a gent takes his klobber off ...

I do enjoy a lady that undresses me and that I get to undress, especially if you want to skip on the massage ... so it does kind of kill that excitement ... just my 2c

I let the client undress as he wants to take a shower, I keep my lingerie on for him to see. He will undress me when he's ready... Normally after a little striptease dance or foreplay...
Vrik
Vrik - Re: time wasting at houses
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1003
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-08 21:43:45

On 2021-03-08 21:24:17 Need4Passion said:

I actually forgot about that. We never spoke of time a couple decades ago. You went and saw a girl, paid to be her and you'll just just had fun until whenever you feel like you'll had enough and part ways

Wow, that was really the good old days!
What would I give for this kind of arrangement!
Ndunalight
Ndunalight - Re: time wasting at houses
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-09 09:48:20

The worse is having to wait at the gate.
balasbak
balasbak - Re: time wasting at houses
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1114
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-09 10:12:12

On 2021-03-09 09:48:20 Ndunalight said:

Agreed ...
Sandon
Sandon - Re: time wasting at houses
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1412
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-09 10:49:05

On 2021-03-09 09:48:20 Ndunalight said:

That one is the worst not only on houses.... and they give you half the direction....

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.