Navigation
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Working in Melrose arch today.
Re: Working in Melrose arch today.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6669
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-19 23:24:35
Edited: 2019-01-20 00:04:45

Please never comment on my pots at all,tell your friends as well.

Msunu wakho i have always know you are piece of shit go kiss my ass
Sloppy Poppy
Sloppy Poppy - Re: Working in Melrose arch today.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1667
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-19 23:34:54

Hey you two young ladies what are you up to there hmmmm am seeing danger in Melrose Arch pity am in DBN was gonna join you tonight n hey all the best okay.
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Working in Melrose arch today.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6670
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-20 03:00:42

On 2019-01-19 23:34:54 Sloppy Poppy said:
Hey you two young ladies what are you up to there hmmmm am seeing danger in Melrose Arch pity am in DBN was gonna join you tonight n hey all the best okay.

Enough is enough I can't be treated like this
Sexyhumour
Sexyhumour - Re: Working in Melrose arch today.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 775
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-20 03:06:13

At this time we are not sleeping???? I'm scared of what I might hear about myself after this post *sheuuuuw&

Ms barbie I can guess,"we are probably drunk and don't even know our names,and you Ms barbie are saying the most dumbest things on this earth.
Cookie_muncher
Cookie_muncher - Re: Working in Melrose arch today.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-20 09:06:28

I'm confused. What's going on? Iv read justjay11 comment and no where did he insult the ladies. It was a compliment. Or are there deeper issues we don't know about?
My popcorn is ready
Sloppy Poppy
Sloppy Poppy - Re: Working in Melrose arch today.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1668
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-20 12:00:08

On 2019-01-20 09:06:28 Cookie_muncher said:
I'm confused. What's going on? Iv read justjay11 comment and no where did he insult the ladies. It was a compliment. Or are there deeper issues we don't know about?
My popcorn is ready

Might not be my platform "fornow" BUT unfortunately assumptions and dishonest that where it leads

Ladies please stop what you're doing playing with clients emotions and feelings if you weren't sure that you want to expose this person whose hiding behind the thumb you shouldn't have mention this because now you're making people wonder and yet you know the truth please call a spade a spade.
Sexyhumour
Sexyhumour - Re: Working in Melrose arch today.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 776
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-20 13:01:36

On 2019-01-20 12:00:08 Sloppy Poppy said:
On 2019-01-20 09:06:28 Cookie_muncher said: I'm confused. What's going on? Iv read justjay11 comment and no where did he insult the ladies. It was a compliment. Or are there deeper issues we don't know about?
My popcorn is ready

Might not be my platform "fornow" BUT unfortunately assumptions and dishonest that where it leads

Ladies please stop what you're doing playing with clients emotions and feelings if you weren't sure that you want to expose this person whose hiding behind the thumb you shouldn't have mention this because now you're making people wonder and yet you know the truth please call a spade a spade.

I hear what you are saying. It's sad that we have come to a point that we are this over protective due to past events however we have decided to put things behind us and move on with our lives.

Profiles have been created, girls have been attacked with fake profiles. I never thought for a day that I'd post such cos I'm a happy soul but hey people can ruin you.

Barbie and I got oversensitive after justjay's comment cos we couldn't get why he said what he said. Maybe we should just relax and stop reading much into everything.
We choose peace over evil and again ESA said no more drama on the forum so let's just drop it but what I can say is that Barbie and I have been hurt and deeply so hence our reaction.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Working in Melrose arch today.
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-01-21 10:04:01

Eish these two could fuck you broken!
ESA Forum Admin
ESA Forum Admin - Re: Working in Melrose arch today.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1773
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-21 12:00:38
Edited: 2019-01-21 12:00:58

Dear All

We have checked from our side and there is no indication that Justjay11 is a WG from what we can find.

Regards
Claire
ESA Admin
C1989
C1989 - Re: Working in Melrose arch today.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 59
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-21 12:38:54

JustJay I feel you I had a similar experience... this is after I had booked before and then asking for a second booking the reply ...... I was like "Huh" just move on there's plenty of woman on here or better yet in the World ...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.