Posts to Date: 1726
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-24 14:11:20

Why?

On 2018-07-24 14:04:33 Ismail5916 said:
Can this thread be closed please.
Each to their own.

Why close it?

Let the girls pm the guys ......it's happening out there......
Mynx
Mynx - Re: White Pussy
Re: White Pussy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1386
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-24 14:34:11

On 2018-07-23 10:21:51 Veronica Franco said:
On 2018-07-21 23:18:28 virtual2018 said: Can someone please lock Veronica back in the hole she was in for the past month or so? She is back with her old habits of bashing other girls, attacking punters and now contributing to racism! For some reasons she always takes it upon on herself to speak for others and always screws it up in the process ...not sure where she got the Pule mab mandat this time around! Just watch , shortly she will be talking about other people kids, guns in restaurants and secrets cops...always at the center of controversy.

You have no clue what is going on virtual! This will all be concluded soon as many people have been hurt and not by me! Just because I have the balls to stand up for myself and my own often at my own peril, doesn't give you, an outsider, the right to bad mouth me! Nothing on this post was controversial and I don't speak for all the girls, but rather from 11 years experience. I listen, I watch and observe! My thought processes are much deeper then you will ever know or be aware of! So please leave me alone. You don't like me and that's fine. But everything I say and do has method and is very far from madness! I can't speak openly much of the time, so you will just have to continue labelling me the devil! I've been accused of many things with no proof! I have proof of everything I say...but you are not privy to it.

If Veronica contributed to racism, she would not have stated that she sees clients of all races. The only other thing I can add is: "When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers".
Rainbow kisses, Mynx
Mynx
Mynx - Re: White Pussy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1387
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-24 14:43:11

And miss Sexyness Veronica...as a wise person once said: "Why do people love me? Because I speak the truth. Why do people hate me? Because I speak the truth".
So, keep speaking your Truth. I will love you for it. Kisses, Mynx
Climax
Climax - Re: White Pussy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3281
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-24 14:58:53

If Veronica contributed to racism, she would not have stated that she sees clients of all races. The only other thing I can add is: "When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers".
Rainbow kisses, Mynx[/QUOTE]

*triple LIKE*
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: White Pussy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5024
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-24 15:28:25

On 2018-07-24 14:04:33 Ismail5916 said:
Can this thread be closed please.
Each to their own.

Unfortunately, this topic always comes up...it's pointless locking one thread babe! ;)

Xxx
Veronica Franco
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5025
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-24 15:32:52

On 2018-07-24 14:34:11 Mynx said:
On 2018-07-23 10:21:51 Veronica Franco said: On 2018-07-21 23:18:28 virtual2018 said: Can someone please lock Veronica back in the hole she was in for the past month or so? She is back with her old habits of bashing other girls, attacking punters and now contributing to racism! For some reasons she always takes it upon on herself to speak for others and always screws it up in the process ...not sure where she got the Pule mab mandat this time around! Just watch , shortly she will be talking about other people kids, guns in restaurants and secrets cops...always at the center of controversy.

You have no clue what is going on virtual! This will all be concluded soon as many people have been hurt and not by me! Just because I have the balls to stand up for myself and my own often at my own peril, doesn't give you, an outsider, the right to bad mouth me! Nothing on this post was controversial and I don't speak for all the girls, but rather from 11 years experience. I listen, I watch and observe! My thought processes are much deeper then you will ever know or be aware of! So please leave me alone. You don't like me and that's fine. But everything I say and do has method and is very far from madness! I can't speak openly much of the time, so you will just have to continue labelling me the devil! I've been accused of many things with no proof! I have proof of everything I say...but you are not privy to it.

Rainbow kisses, Mynx

Thanks sweetie! I actually quoted that in the inspirational quotes thread, lol. Socrates...
Veronica Franco
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5026
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-24 15:39:14

On 2018-07-24 14:43:11 Mynx said:
And miss Sexyness Veronica...as a wise person once said: "Why do people love me? Because I speak the truth. Why do people hate me? Because I speak the truth".
So, keep speaking your Truth. I will love you for it. Kisses, Mynx

You are one of very few ladies I trust...always have and always will! I'm extremely blessed! Xxx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: White Pussy
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-07-24 19:38:00

Just my 5 Cents on the post. The gorgeous ESA ladies are normal people just like you and me. They have an identity, family, friends, hobbies and feelings. Definitely cannot be described or summed up with the derogatory term used to headline this thread, they are human beings not objects. They are special ladies and deserve the utmost respect just like any other woman you interact with at work etc. I think the punters would be miserable sods without them. Personally I have a huge amount of respect and admiration for these lovely ladies.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: White Pussy
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2018-08-01 03:28:40

Please forgive me for bringing up this thread again, but I couldn't believe this vid here:

www.alohatube.com/ktm/view.cgi

And my adoration for "white pussy" increases exponentially without bound!!!! No body can imagine any setup or scenario that is sexier and more erotic than this! One day I need to get me in trouble and get "punished" by a group of two (or more?) beautiful sexy powerful WHITE Goddesses like this.... But how long does it take to take big strapon "girlcock" like a champ? Or perhaps I need first to be trained to handle this kind of being fucked by one Goddess before going for 2 Goddesses? Don't wanna put the cart before the horse!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.