Navigation
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Little Bush
Re: Little Bush
Advertiser
Joined:
9 Apr 2014
Posts to Date: 1277
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-17 21:32:02

On 2017-01-17 21:28:29 micExp said:
Well if you are correct then your clit have nothing to worry about... But if you are wrong, what's in it for me?

Then again... Just taking on the challenge will be rewarding enough :-P LOL



How magnanimous of you, lol. What would you think is fair as a reward?

If what I say is true, I will suffer, believe me, lol.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Little Bush
Re: Little Bush
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-01-17 21:39:26
Edited: 2017-01-17 21:40:42

Like I said... The experience in itself will be rewarding enough, all I need is the opportunity.

But maybe... IF you are wrong, you must admit it on the forum :-P

(Maybe I am setting myself up for an epic fail here LOL!!!)
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Little Bush
Re: Little Bush
Advertiser
Joined:
9 Apr 2014
Posts to Date: 1282
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-17 21:45:13

Lol, now generalizations include a majority, but not all. You would just slightly decrease the number of majority if you succeed. So how could i be wrong? Unless I admit that you in particular are able to find the unicorn and know how to pet it...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Little Bush
Re: Little Bush
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-01-17 21:47:39

Good point! You had all your bases covered :-)
I knew it was a generalised statement but still had to take on the challenge ;-)
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Little Bush
Re: Little Bush
Advertiser
Joined:
9 Apr 2014
Posts to Date: 1284
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-17 21:53:14

Challenge accepted...I'll review your efforts and success or failure...Lol, how's that?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Little Bush
Re: Little Bush
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-01-17 22:02:44
Edited: 2017-01-17 22:03:18

Deal! Now I must just get myself over there!
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Little Bush
Re: Little Bush
Advertiser
Joined:
9 Apr 2014
Posts to Date: 1287
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-17 22:04:16

Lmao, you probably in Durban or something?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Little Bush
Re: Little Bush
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-01-17 22:07:30

Luckily not THAT far... But the East Rand might as well be Dbn LOL!
sam707
sam707 - Re: Little Bush
Re: Little Bush
Basic Member
Joined:
29 May 2007
Posts to Date: 333
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-20 08:43:55

OK Back to the subject. Are there any girls with BUSH out there??
orgyking
orgyking - Re: Little Bush
Re: Little Bush
Basic Member
Joined:
1 Nov 2002
Posts to Date: 227
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-20 09:12:15

On 2017-01-17 16:55:20 Veronica Franco said:
Do your wives shave? Maybe it's time to go Bundu bashing through your own back yards again if you prefer Bush. Most of us have a majority to keep happy in the punting world.

Orgyking, you don't pay for sex, so why push your tastes on an industry you don't utilise?




Veronica why are u pushing to keep girl clean shaven hahaha ha first of all I love hairy bush for ever and a day and if I can help my fellow punter get our own unique girl to service our needs then I'm all in full bush I'll pay big bucks for anytime of the week all day everyday

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.